What other games do you like playing?

I know many people on here are big halo fans I am one also but its nice to play some other games like I playing rainbow six seige its a great game and was wondering how many others play it or play any other games like when battle born comes out I’ll be playing that a lot

A lot of minecraft, starwars battle front, a little bit of undertale, some unturned, pixel dungeon, metroid platformers, mario platformers, any yoshi game i can get my hands on, i ran through minish cap once, almost beat zelda 1 until i lost it, ise to play nova 3 on my tablet (GET THAT GAME!!), smash bros, mario kart, and if im extremely bored, destiny.

Besides Halo I like to play Gears of War, Batman Arkham City, Bioshock 2, Titanfall, Injustice, Five Nights At Freddy’s and FNAF World.

Well, my favorite games besides Halo are: Alan wake, Dying Light, Singularity, Skyrim and Clive Barkers Jericho. To name a few.
It’s not like I play them all the time but those are just a few games that hare actually special for me.

I play mostly RPGs, such as Knights of the Old Republic, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Final Fantasy X, Guild Wars 2 (used to play WoW), and Pokemon games. I’ve also played Zelda games, and some other miscellaneous stuff.

I just got Quantum Break and finished the first act. Really like it so far.

I play a lot of Battlefield 4 when I’m in the mood for a more casual shooter than Halo to play with my buddies. So hyped for Battlefield 5 this year after the disappointment that was Hardline

I am really excited for Titanfall 2, and really enjoy the Arkham games. I play Destiny when my group of friends who are really in it are on and ask me to party-up. Really want to play Quantum Break and the new Mass Effect when it comes out. Just haven’t picked up QB yet.

I like lots of other games on xbox. But right now I have moved over to my computer for a bit and I am playing Stardew Valley haha.

I think my fiance might get the new Gears and if he does I’ll probably play that with him. I was disappointed in the Doom beta so I don’t think we are getting that.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Super Smash Bros, Oblivion & Skyrim, Mass Effect, and a bunch of classic PS1 trilogies I had when I was a kid.

I have some other games that I play, but you only asked us to list the games that we play and like. (Why do I play them, then? Hell if I know)

Killer Instinct, Destiny… quite liked the Gears remaster, love the old SEGA classics.

Got the new DOOM preordered, and thinking about getting Overwatch as well.

Many and varied things. I’m a massive fan of RTS games, actually - Company of Heroes mostly, but Halo Wars was a dream come true for me.

A bit of League of Legends from time to time. Love stealing some kills with 'Dat Demacian Justice, if anyone gets me.

Also a pretty big fan of Battlefield. Gears as well, but it’s basically Halo’s emo older brother in the Xbox family.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3, Fallout 4, Skyrim, and a few others.

I played battlefront before Halo, after playing halo though I can’t go back to battlefront. It feels like there is no content. All the weapons seem the same. So I play halo and Halo.

My favorite games I like to play besides halo are destiny, Witcher 3, assassins creed and tomb raider. I’m also looking forward to playing mirrors edge, final fantasy, deus ex, and mass effect when they finally come out.

I enjoy Warframe, Ninja Gaiden, SW BF, Batman and Gears of War.

Halo and Gears

Love the Dark Souls series, Final Fantasy games on Steam and I got a PS Vita a while back that has a bunch of games I like. Enjoy the Monster Hunter games as well.

Halo. Battlefront. Madden. GTA. All else is second rate

RPGs