What on earth?

I had this weird thing happening today in WZFF…

At first a teammate follows me and pushes me around with his thruster starts “dancing” around me and keeps foĺlowing me around for no reason.

Then at the final round someone from the team with a ghost kills me 3 or 4 consecutive times…

Anybody can explain this behaviour?

Trolling or just being dumb

Not the weird, just somebody being a troll on Xbox. Nothing unheard of.

Welcome to online multiplayer.

> 2533274939958452;4:
> Welcome to online multiplayer.

Pretty much this. /\

At first I thought it had to do with the req giveaway I read about yesterday… but I led the guy to a req station with no result… he would just follow me and keep me from fighting.

As far as the other one I don’t know why he attacked me…

> 2535470862314502;6:
> At first I thought it had to do with the req giveaway I read about yesterday… but I led the guy to a req station with no result… he would just follow me and keep me from fighting.
>
> As far as the other one I don’t know why he attacked me…

Most of the people that are on the forums are high levels, and have enough reqs that they don’t need to be given one so it is unlikely that he was trying to get you to give him a req because I don’t think a lot of people that aren’t on the forums know about the give away. I would not suggest giving away reqs to trolls though. The give away wasn’t for people to go around asking people for reqs, it was for people to give away reqs and surprise others who didn’t have many to begin with.

He was probably a fan of yours

Wish I had an entarouge

lol, he was hiting on you with his dance, and the gosth guy got jelosue

Dear lord it’s happening again.

QUICKLY EVERYONE INTO THE SAFETY BUNKERS!

I’ve been fearful of this day since December of 2007. One thing you young folk out there don’t know is when Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out, it took most of the annoying players from Halo and sucked them all up within a month. Every COD since then has generously taken the bullet for the rest of the gaming world. It was a grand period, a time where we truly felt the golden age. With Infinite Warfare tanking, those very players are looking for a new home and many are returning to Halo.

IT’S THE END TIMES!
ALL OUR HIVES SHALL PERISH!
MEN PROTECT THE WOMEN!
WOMEN PROTECT THE CHILDREN!
CHILDREN, PUT THOSE CONTROLLERS DOWN!

The few who survive shall live on, but they won’t live well knowing that such terror lurks around the corner.

We must suffer another successful COD or…deal with this.

> 2535426003987045;10:
> Dear lord it’s happening again.
>
> QUICKLY EVERYONE INTO THE SAFETY BUNKERS!
>
> I’ve been fearful of this day since December of 2007. One thing you young folk out there don’t know is what when Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out, it took most of the annoying players from halo and sucked them all up within a month. Every COD since then has generously taken the bullet for the rest of the gaming world. It was a grand period, a time where we truly felt the golden age. With Infinite Warfare tanking, those very players are looking for a new home and many are returning to Halo.
>
> IT’S THE END TIMES!
> ALL OUR HIVES SHALL PERISH!
> MEN PROTECT THE WOMEN!
> WOMEN PROTECT THE CHILDREN!
> CHILDREN, PUT THOSE CONTROLLERS DOWN!
>
> The few who survive shall live on, but they won’t live well.

EVERYBODY RUN!!!

> 2535426003987045;10:
> Dear lord it’s happening again.
>
> QUICKLY EVERYONE INTO THE SAFETY BUNKERS!
>
> I’ve been fearful of this day since December of 2007. One thing you young folk out there don’t know is when Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out, it took most of the annoying players from Halo and sucked them all up within a month. Every COD since then has generously taken the bullet for the rest of the gaming world. It was a grand period, a time where we truly felt the golden age. With Infinite Warfare tanking, those very players are looking for a new home and many are returning to Halo.
>
> IT’S THE END TIMES!
> ALL OUR HIVES SHALL PERISH!
> MEN PROTECT THE WOMEN!
> WOMEN PROTECT THE CHILDREN!
> CHILDREN, PUT THOSE CONTROLLERS DOWN!
>
> The few who survive shall live on, but they won’t live well knowing that such terror lurks around the corner.
>
> We must suffer another successful COD or…deal with this.

Is that serious, or are you just joking???

> 2535470862314502;12:
> > 2535426003987045;10:
> > Dear lord it’s happening again.
> >
> > QUICKLY EVERYONE INTO THE SAFETY BUNKERS!
> >
> > I’ve been fearful of this day since December of 2007. One thing you young folk out there don’t know is when Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out, it took most of the annoying players from Halo and sucked them all up within a month. Every COD since then has generously taken the bullet for the rest of the gaming world. It was a grand period, a time where we truly felt the golden age. With Infinite Warfare tanking, those very players are looking for a new home and many are returning to Halo.
> >
> > IT’S THE END TIMES!
> > ALL OUR HIVES SHALL PERISH!
> > MEN PROTECT THE WOMEN!
> > WOMEN PROTECT THE CHILDREN!
> > CHILDREN, PUT THOSE CONTROLLERS DOWN!
> >
> > The few who survive shall live on, but they won’t live well knowing that such terror lurks around the corner.
> >
> > We must suffer another successful COD or…deal with this.
>
> Is it that serious, or are you just joking???

I would say he’s joking…but he’s really not wrong

We went to the wrong neighborhood.

Wzff makes you do crazy things…

My guess is the guy was just done playing out of frustration and decided to screw with you for fun.

> 2533274830513360;14:
> We went to the wrong neighborhood.

I’m not getting this… would you care to explain please?

> 2533274847563380;15:
> Wzff makes you do crazy things…
>
> My guess is the guy was just done playing out of frustration and decided to screw with you for fun.

Nice hobby…

“weird behavior”?
More like common behavior. I would say most games have someone that is thruster packing others while at a req station or running over others just for fun.
Heck one of my last games a guy in a wasp would drop out of the sky to land and splatter people. If you have an exploit that someone can troll someone with they will take any chance they can to do it.

Probably a troll, try to stay away from those people in the game if you can

> 2533274924401014;11:
> > 2535426003987045;10:
> > Dear lord it’s happening again.
> >
> > QUICKLY EVERYONE INTO THE SAFETY BUNKERS!
> >
> > I’ve been fearful of this day since December of 2007. One thing you young folk out there don’t know is what when Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out, it took most of the annoying players from halo and sucked them all up within a month. Every COD since then has generously taken the bullet for the rest of the gaming world. It was a grand period, a time where we truly felt the golden age. With Infinite Warfare tanking, those very players are looking for a new home and many are returning to Halo.
> >
> > IT’S THE END TIMES!
> > ALL OUR HIVES SHALL PERISH!
> > MEN PROTECT THE WOMEN!
> > WOMEN PROTECT THE CHILDREN!
> > CHILDREN, PUT THOSE CONTROLLERS DOWN!
> >
> > The few who survive shall live on, but they won’t live well.
>
> EVERYBODY RUN!!!

OH LORD, GET THE FLAMETHROWER,KILL IT WITH FIRE