What now?

I have Achillies. What do?

Do you boo.

Get everyone’s atten…

> 2533274861813747;1:
> I have Achillies. What do?

Full set, or armor?

maybe do what you should be doing. Play just to play not because you are rewarded for it

> 2533274861813747;1:

Sell your account and start over.

Dance the night away…

Disney world.

Stat pad with other companies in Warzone just for the fun of it…

Wear it?

Sell for REQ points

> 2533274861813747;1:

Not that special, Hundreds of people have it now and I’ve had mine for almost a month and a half.

umm…wear it?

Eat in for a change.

I’m laughing at the comments here because you think you’re cool that you have the armor now. You have Achilles because you play the system like a loser. You did about 2 games worth of “work” in our company and got something out of it. You’re the type of low-life people that ruin this game for everyone else. I promise you, as being a leader in the company you just left after being in it for a couple hours, you will be reported on XBL by every person in our company. Have fun not being able to play because of bad rep.

> 2533274827767375;8:
> Didney Worl

fixed

> 2533274861813747;1:

I recommend looking at it… For a very long time.

> 2533274801320115;15:
> I’m laughing at the comments here because you think you’re cool that you have the armor now. You have Achilles because you play the system like a loser. You did about 2 games worth of “work” in our company and got something out of it. You’re the type of low-life people that ruin this game for everyone else. I promise you, as being a leader in the company you just left after being in it for a couple hours, you will be reported on XBL by every person in our company. Have fun not being able to play because of bad rep.

Too be fair, should you really report someone to XBL who didn’t even do anything related to XBL?

You play the game…