What No Update?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

With all the buzz about an update there does not seem to be any update for Halo 5 Forge for Windows 10 For PC. What can I say but

THIS SUCKS!!!

We still have No server browser and no dedicated server software and there is a S||T Load of fixes for this progie and still no F|||'n updates! Just wish Bungie was still in charge of the Halo franchise. At least with Bungie we had better support than 343 Industries gives us. This is a joke.
Just my two cents. :frowning:

They never said the update was coming out today. Learn to read buddy.

And the Bungie you love and know is gone, with many of them moving onto other studios or retiring. The Bungie now made Destiny. You really want them back?

If you were expecting a spontaneous, unveiled content drop I think your expectations are what need adjusting lol

I would recommend toning down your attempt to swear, you’ll likely to get this thread locked. Anyway they have announced or teased the next content update. And Bungie back? Yeah no Destiny is a cash grab and I’d rather not have that with Halo.

Well if they would fix this crappy progie from to the crashing to the desktop and other fixes needed and give us a server browser we would not be having this conversation now would we?

> 2535412285268338;5:
> Well if they would fix this crappy progie from to the crashing to the desktop and other fixes needed and give us a server browser we would not be having this conversation now would we?

I may be dating myself here, but what in the holy hell is a “progie”?

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2535412285268338;5:
> > Well if they would fix this crappy progie from to the crashing to the desktop and other fixes needed and give us a server browser we would not be having this conversation now would we?
>
>
> I may be dating myself here, but what in the holy hell is a “progie”?

Progie short for —> Program

I’m done with this progie until they fix this crap. Way too many issues with Halo 5 forge for windows 10 PC. Going back to Halo Online and The Battlefield games. Less hassle and aggravation.

> 2533274876257384;4:
> I would recommend toning down your attempt to swear, you’ll likely to get this thread locked. Anyway they have announced or teased the next content update. And Bungie back? Yeah no Destiny is a cash grab and I’d rather not have that with Halo.

Other than paid DLC, forgetting the idea that the content may or may not necessarily justify their prices (purely based on opinion), how is Destiny a cash grab? They sell in game currency to buy ONLY emotes, which you can also get from certain treasure packs, Halo’s entire REQ system, while fairly easy to avoid paying for if you’re a good player, encompasses EVERYTHING in the game, tho it is restricted to the WZ gametypes, aside from Arena boosts and cosmetic armor customization/assassinations which I could care less about.
To me Halo is the bigger cash grab.

> 2535412285268338;7:
> > 2533274803493024;6:
> > > 2535412285268338;5:
> > > Well if they would fix this crappy progie from to the crashing to the desktop and other fixes needed and give us a server browser we would not be having this conversation now would we?
> >
> >
> > I may be dating myself here, but what in the holy hell is a “progie”?
>
>
> Progie short for —> Program

But… that’s only one character shorter… and its the same amount of syllables spoken as the word program (two) lol. Thanks for informing me, I’ll be sure to remember that for the future :slight_smile: I can’t keep up with the hip lingo…

updates only come out every other month now

By better support you mean broken matchmaking at launch before broken matchmaking at launch was cool, and about three map packs (granted Bungie’s map design was great) but maps were all we got, and they were 10$ for maps that were in development before launch (at least for the first two packs of each game) no matter how you slice it love them or hate them everything after the infection update has been bonus content for free and we still have more in bound :stuck_out_tongue:

What makes this really frustrating for me, is that the game is already dead on PC. It even started dying down only 2 weeks after release. People might come back once they implement the server browser, but I’m afraid it might be too late.

You might say that Halo 5 on PC is just meant to be a way for people to forge, so you shouldn’t be complaining. But with full support for custom games implemented, it’s fair to say it’s more than just that. Especially considering that one of the first gameplay videos from gamespot, was showing custom games. On top of that, they wouldn’t implement the server browser for the PC version, if they just wanted people to use it as a forge tool.

> 2533274884096307;10:
> updates only come out every other month now

It sucks having to deal with ALPHA SOFTWAR!E! IE: Halo 5 Forge For PC! I’m done with the piece for crap software for the PC!

> 2533274803493024;6:
> I may be dating myself here, but what in the holy hell is a “progie”?

First time through, I thought it said pierogi.

Mmmm…. pierogi.

> 2535412285268338;7:
> Going back to Halo Online and The Battlefield games. Less hassle and aggravation.

Isn’t Halo Online long dead and buried?

> 2533274862181038;14:
> > 2533274803493024;6:
> >
>
>
>
>
> > 2535412285268338;7:
> > Going back to Halo Online and The Battlefield games. Less hassle and aggravation.
>
>
> Isn’t Halo Online long dead and buried?

Google it.

Not sure if the rules allow me to say more than that… Also, I have no idea how to remove quote fields…

I am going to imagine it’s coming mid next month.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss or share modded content or links to modded content.</mark>