What new weapons vehichles and armor abilities do you think should be in halo 4??

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/7841.aspx?PageIndex=15

To begin it would be helpful if you read my posts in the topic above because i am bassing this off of my post. I want to know what new weapons you think should be added into the next halo. How do they look, how do they fire, whats there range, do they have special abilities like emp, what is the reticle, how much damage do they do, reload speed, magazine size, headshot capable. Everything you can think of for the weapon and vehicles and equipment. When i say armor abilities i dont mean AAs like armor lock but abilities that the armor you customise give you (read my post on the topic liked above everything is explained.)

Here is one of my ideas-

Mini scarab (needs a new name some sort of mystical insect like the scarab anyone?)

Its body the same size as a warthog and when standing the body stand two warthhogs tall. It has four scarab legs and walks on them. At the front there is a mini scarb beam just as strong as the focus rifle but it looks like the scarab beam. It has unbreacable portable shields like a lions main at the top of the head guarding the driver who standing at a control panel right behind it. It also has a standard plasma turret at the back. The body is flat at the top offering no cover from the sides or back. It moves as fast as a tank and has an ability which can be activated to get rid of the shielding at the front and do x2 damage for 10 seconds with a 5 second cool down. It can not be hijacked but can be boarded from above and shooting the legs disables it like a scarab. When disabled and using its ability a vent opens around the back witch a grenade can be planted to destroy it. Its weak spot is around the back and it can only be damaged there a the vent. It has slightly less armor then the wraith. High ground easily eliminates this threat.

I’m hoping no armor abilities for one. I think the pick up and use equipment has been the best method so far from halo 3. If my predictions are correct and that most if not all of this game is on said strange, alien, forunnery planet, then there may not be a hole lot of human weaponry since what you have will be whats on the corpse of a ship your riding. I would like to see weapons with similar balancing to halo 3, again because I feel this is where the best balanced game is. I would like to see the return of a revenant like vehicle. Maybe an automatic weapon that can compete with and beat the BR in close quarters. Dunno why but a lot of the automatic guns in the halo series feel weak for an “assault” rifle.

> http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/7841.aspx?PageIndex=15
>
> To begin it would be helpful if you read my posts in the topic above because i am bassing this off of my post. I want to know what new weapons you think should be added into the next halo. How do they look, how do they fire, whats there range, do they have special abilities like emp, what is the reticle, how much damage do they do, reload speed, magazine size, headshot capable. Everything you can think of for the weapon and vehicles and equipment. When i say armor abilities i dont mean AAs like armor lock but abilities that the armor you customise give you (read my post on the topic liked above everything is explained.)
>
> Here is one of my ideas-
>
> Mini scarab (needs a new name some sort of mystical insect like the scarab anyone?)
>
> Its body the same size as a warthog and when standing the body stand two warthhogs tall. It has four scarab legs and walks on them. At the front there is a mini scarb beam just as strong as the focus rifle but it looks like the scarab beam. It has unbreacable portable shields like a lions main at the top of the head guarding the driver who standing at a control panel right behind it. It also has a standard plasma turret at the back. The body is flat at the top offering no cover from the sides or back. It moves as fast as a tank and has an ability which can be activated to get rid of the shielding at the front and do x2 damage for 10 seconds with a 5 second cool down. It can not be hijacked but can be boarded from above and shooting the legs disables it like a scarab. When disabled and using its ability a vent opens around the back witch a grenade can be planted to destroy it. Its weak spot is around the back and it can only be damaged there a the vent. It has slightly less armor then the wraith. High ground easily eliminates this threat.

Isn’t the mini scarab the locust? If you don’t know it it’s from halo wars, and your right. A locust would be awesome.