What New things do you want

Brute shot from H3

A pelican you don’t have to weld or group up with anything and fly but a actual pelican you can fly like in H4 Campaign

Spawn in AIs to train or somet

Squads as in Ai squad and they actually can do anything you want them to

New things do I want? Like new? Or old stuff brought back new?

If entirely new: i’d like to see some more forerunner vehicles, like a forerunner attack land vehicle, similar to the Warthog.
If old to be brought back: Hornet or Falcon, maybe the Hawk.

If I wanted to bring old stuff back then I would say the chopper from h3

If entirely new then I would like to see a forerunner tank called Goliath or something like that

Bring back the elites so were we can change race like in halo reach

Spectre with 22" rims and a Bang & Olufsen sound system.

Elites and split screen -Yoink!-!

A Reach-style customization system. I especially want my Spartan to wear a tattered scarf around their neck.

Just put the race changer back so we can choose which race we wanna be

A death dealing super weapon and Vehicle that can spot camo and annihilate them.

Bayonet assassinations please!

Falcon and/or hornet
Revanent?
Flyable pelican in forge

[deleted]

To be fair I do want forge world back

This would have to be in the next Halo game, but I’d like to see the option to have three or four assassinations that will randomly be used as you assassinate people. Also, assassinations that are exclusive to certain weapons; imagine if the enemy had a shotgun, and you came from behind, stole it from him, and beat him to death with it.

> 2533274808210415;18:
> This would have to be in the next Halo game, but I’d like to see the option to have three or four assassinations that will randomly be used as you assassinate people. Also, assassinations that are exclusive to certain weapons; imagine if the enemy had a shotgun, and you came from behind, stole it from him, and beat him to death with it.

I would love to see that

Everything from halo 3 that isn’t already in 5. Like scarabs and brutes.