What new locations would you like to see in H5?

Fair Warning
I’m sure I’ll forget some very popular locations on here, and for that I apologize. These are not place you want to return to, but new places established in the Halo Universe. Also, sorry I couldn’t fit the home worlds of the Drones, “Palamok”, the Hunters, “Te”, and The Prophets, “Janjur Qom”. These were the ones left off because I honestly didn’t like those as much as the others. Also, I’m sorry, I’m sure I missed other important Forerunner or Human locations.

What are your opinions? Where do you want to go to?

Charum Hakkor

Oh and I believe Maethrillian is High Charity, so we’ve seen that a couple times

Well, it’s pretty much been confirmed that we are going to Sangheilios, but going to Doisac or Eayn would be pretty sweet. Trevelyan would also be pretty neat.

Charum Hakkor, that planet is full of lore and character that I think most of us would love to visit.

> 2533274822366750;4:
> Well, it’s pretty much been confirmed that we are going to Sangheilios, but going to Doisac or Eayn would be pretty sweet. Trevelyan would also be pretty neat.

I was expecting to go to Sanghelios in Halo 5, but I seen any evidence other than the Arbiter is in campaign. Am I missing something?