what new helmets would you like to see in infinite

i know 343 is trying to focus on the halo 3 art style but imo i would like to see a gas mask helmet as a new helmet

what would you like to see?

I don’t really know what new helmet I’d want to see, but I hope it’ll have the cqb helmet.

I could think of many “old” helmets that could return, but thinking of a new helmet design after there were so many in Halo 5 is tough (at least for me.) How about a helmet that looks like a Hunter’s head?

> 2533274974350131;3:
> I could think of many “old” helmets that could return, but thinking of a new helmet design after there were so many in Halo 5 is tough (at least for me.) How about a helmet that looks like a Hunter’s head?

Hey that’s a good idea, halo 5 has the armor that is based off elites. A hunter based armor would actually look really nice.

When I boot Halo Infinite up, the first thing I’d like to see is a trash can, where slowly (or fast, because there are many) nearly all of the data of recent helmets from Spartan IV’s (since Halo 4, but especially Halo 5) are going…

Then I’d like to see Helmets like Mark V(I), EVA, Pilot, Recon, Scout, Hunter (is Locke’s Helmet called that way…? I dunno, all of the Campaign Helmets is what I’m trying to say) being all over the customization for helmets menu… As far as “new” goes… I really don’t know… But I hope they are orientated on classic Halo Looks, not on the shape of an Unicorn or a Whale.