what new gun do you want in infinite

I would want a banished/brute version of the needle rifle that shoots super heated metal instead of needler shots. it would do 1.8 times as much damage as the needle rifle but does not super combine. semi auto only

> 2535424199017329;1:
> I would want a banished/brute version of the needle rifle that shoots super heated metal instead of needler shots. it would do 1.8 times as much damage as the needle rifle but does not super combine. semi auto only

1.8 times damage is a very specific number!

I’d like to see a Banished take on UNSC weapons. A banished Spartan Laser for example would be ridiculous.

Some kind of Banished disc blade launcher or something, since Brutes love their blades so much. The discs can bounce off solid surfaces a certain number of times but will impale enemies. It hits wide due to being a disc and can bounce rapidly in tight spaces to hit enemies behind cover, but has a slower travel time and slower rate of fire (maybe also a two hit kill to not make it OP around corners).

dang these are all beatiful ideas ill talk to my friends dad (tyson) and see if he can convince his boss

> 2607664605677189;2:
> > 2535424199017329;1:
> > I would want a banished/brute version of the needle rifle that shoots super heated metal instead of needler shots. it would do 1.8 times as much damage as the needle rifle but does not super combine. semi auto only
>
> 1.8 times damage is a very specific number!
>
> I’d like to see a Banished take on UNSC weapons. A banished Spartan Laser for example would be ridiculous.

The “Demon” laser. Love this idea!

Prometheans:
Id really like to see some sort of composer based weapon that needed you to sustain fire on the target and aim for all limbs, core and head totally useless on Prometheans and flood but turns banished into friendly Promethean versions of each species. Itd be used by heavy knights.

A new Light rifle where ADS/smart scope triggers a halo 5 stabilised effect. EDIT forgot to specify it uses the hip br ADS dmr ammo system it had in halo 4 and is unique in being able to shatter hard light. So in the event an enemy is crossing a hardlight bridge ai.ing for the ground will cause them to fall. Making it different from other precision rifles in its functionality.

A new binary rifle that can’t hip fire but has Promethean vision sight and increases jump height but reduces fall acceleration and has 2 rounds. By holding the trigger it uses both rounds and acts closer to halo 5s binary but over charges and slows down the reload. Can shoot through shield walls. Built for sick trick shots.

A new suppressor that shoots splintering rounds for crowd control/suppression cover fire but ads/smart scope makes all the buck shot combine and target one point. By emptying the mag into the air and aiming, it can act as an anti air and motor like weapon while having a distinct role as a mid range automatic rifle.

A monopole generator that can magnetise 1 target negatively and one positively. And pulls them together in a splatter if they reach a critical velocity.

A zero g grenade or equipment equivalent.

Banished:
And finally the slicer, a brute LMG that can slice things in half with giant staple like blades that can also be used to make make shift stair cases for interest traversal and the blade only stops once it hits solid geometry so it can take out multiple targets in its path. A power weapon that is slow to reload and a unique melee function where you charge forward similar to gows retro lancer.

I want the target finder to return. I know it’s not “new” but it was so underutilized in HALO:REACH and it has a PERFECT excuse to show up here. As far as we know, you’re running around the open world completing mini-missions and capturing bases, well maybe one of those bases has an artillery battery, and perhaps once you take that base, you can deploy artillery support from nearby camps (on a long cooldown) to target particularly tough enemies. It would have a range (relative to your nearest friendly base) and a long cooldown while they resupply the artillery battery, but it would be a good tactical weapon and tie really well into the open world.

even more great ideas, especially from you dead man under i love the fact that you used a gun from halo reach that most if not all people have forgotten about but i will add one thing: how could all of you incorporate your weapon(s) into multiplayer.

Flame thrower and some crazy new melee weapon.
i know it’s not the same but a vehicle that shoots flames. A chopper flamethrower would be sick

> 2535411347511088;7:
> I want the target finder to return. I know it’s not “new” but it was so underutilized in HALO:REACH and it has a PERFECT excuse to show up here. As far as we know, you’re running around the open world completing mini-missions and capturing bases, well maybe one of those bases has an artillery battery, and perhaps once you take that base, you can deploy artillery support from nearby camps (on a long cooldown) to target particularly tough enemies. It would have a range (relative to your nearest friendly base) and a long cooldown while they resupply the artillery battery, but it would be a good tactical weapon and tie really well into the open world.

If that’s coming back I’d love to have a mammoth again.
I feel like if it wasn’t as scripted and used ai like halo3s scarab rather than the halo2 scarab/halo5 kraken style of being on a train track. That be really cool in an open ended mission structure where you can choose the path the mammoth takes before firing the mac Canon.