What new content does everyone want?

Speak up,children, What additions would you like to add for halo 4?

Vastly upgraded Ai
Stealth elites.
Dedicated suicide grunts.
Jackal knifemen.
Ranger elites with proper antigravity packs. Like the ones in halo 2.
Drones.

Blue light promethean weapons (to match the blue prometheans)
A skull which makes all the promethean hard light multicoloured. RAINBOWS OF DEATH!
An option in matchmaking/custom games to make promethean weaponry team coloured.

All custom games options of past halos.
Spartan II size for custom games. Making a player larger would be good for regicide/juggernaut/alpha zombies and so on and so forth.

The smg and plasma rifle added to loadouts. Both for the secondary weapon. It’s balanced because they’re both inferior versions of the assault rifle/ storm riffle but would do more dps than the other pistols (at the expense of not being able to headshot or have a secondary fire)

The needle rifle to be an upgrade over the carbine (like the saw over the assault rifle) Also… the carbine should shoot green projectiles,not blue (For easier recognition as well as being better to look at). The carbine and plasma pistol also need to be stronger and have more ammo. Halo 4’s plasma pistol is only useful because of it’s overcharge ability. Throwing stones does more damage.
The missile pod and a covenant equivalent. Perhaps something like the Phantom’s main gun?

More voices. Iv noticed that halo 4 is much more… american… than the other games (which took some length to diversify the nationalities of the characters)There’s literally One non american in majestic and one named black guy in the entire game(Also in majestic… who follow the ‘one black guy, one female’ rule that usually applies too groups in american media)

Dialogue for IWHBYD. I used it in halo 4 and noticed no difference. The skull should add hilarious,silly and wall breaking dialogue and on occasion animation. Look at portal 2. portal 2 does this perfectly. I even want a ‘press A to talk’ joke hidden somewhere.

‘fast’ Banshee mode in which the vehicle flies like the broadsword and more like how it does in pre rendered cinimatics. To balance this, the vehicle is louder (but not to the driver,that would be a pain) and slightly weaker. Splatters would be more dangerous for the vehicle in this fighter mode.

Better weapon camos.
Smarter marines(AI).
New playlists.
More custom game options.
Spartan Ops to come out faster.
Reintroduction of flood.
Elites that can assassinate you.
Dual wielding.

Not really sure about anything else.

Assault
Classic CTF

Bring those two back and I’ll regularly play H4.

More skulls that effect Promeathean AI.

Grunts in Multiplayer.

A falcon with a main chaingun and I’ll be happy, air vehicles are a dying breed

UNSC Flying Vehicle.

Upgraded AI
More vehicle missions like we saw in Halo 3 (the mission “The Arc” was the best)
The Scarabs
More dialogue
IWHBYD Skull cause some Covenant to speak English
More variety in Promethean units
More Easter eggs
Finding skulls in Campaign
More verticality in maps
A blank, large, and very vertical Forge map (think Forge world)

Here are my “prefer but not needed”
Missions like Shutdown should have played more like the New Alexandria mission
Full out space battles (would be pretty sweet)
Condensing playlist options
Increased number of playlists both in rotation and permanent

Grunts that speak English!!!

An MLG style playlist (classic of whatever ya wana call it)
Oh and more small maps that play well for competitive play :slight_smile:
Less bullet magnetism/autoaim on the dmr. I can’t believe I’m about to say this but it takes more skill to use the reach dmr lol…

It’d be amazing to see all the custom game features that the community want implemented too.
Plenty of other stuff but I need sleepzzz

Whoops got carried away the gun stuff isn’t really on topic my bad, I’m tiered.

Campaign theater/scoring
Classic Settings
Forged maps in matchmaking

A new set of daily, weekly, and monthly challenges

> Upgraded AI
> More vehicle missions like we saw in Halo 3 (the mission “The Arc” was the best)
> The Scarabs
> More dialogue
> IWHBYD Skull cause some Covenant to speak English
> More variety in Promethean units
> More Easter eggs
> Finding skulls in Campaign
> More verticality in maps
> A blank, large, and very vertical Forge map (think Forge world)
>
> Here are my “prefer but not needed”
> Missions like Shutdown should have played more like the New Alexandria mission
> Full out space battles (would be pretty sweet)
> Condensing playlist options
> Increased number of playlists both in rotation and permanent

I saw a scarab in the trailer for the second half of Spartan ops

I actually would like them to remove AA, specializations, the dmr and bolt shot as well as ordinance drops. Then this game might be worth playing

Glitch-free balanced multiplayer
Glitch-free flexible forge 3.0
Simple textures and block pieces
fine tuning option
reskin option
Framerate issues fixed
Dynamic lighting generation issues fixed