What NEW Armors Would You Like to See?

So there seems to be quite a few threads about Halo 5 armor floating about so I thought I’d throw mine into the lot. Many of these threads are about returning armors so my question is what sort of new armor would you guys like to see in Halo 5? For example is there any “style” you’d like to see implemented? Maybe a samurai-style armor or a brute-made armor akin to the Helioskrill? If you guys have any pics or concepts, make sure to post them! I think this is a pretty sweet looking suit of armor. Thanks for reading!

I want a power ranger armor set. Oh wait…

Lol. Just joking. :wink:

It’d be cool to bring back some of the older sets like Hayabusa.

I would like something that resembles Gray team’s on the cover of the Cole Protocol novel.

> 2533275011491088;2:
> I want a power ranger armor set. Oh wait…
> Lol. Just joking. :wink:

At first I read “power armor” and thought about a cross between Halo and Fallout power armor… that would be amazing.

> 2533274888423097;4:
> I would like something that resembles Gray team’s on the cover of the Cole Protocol novel.

Yeah the Cole Protocol armor is awesome. I’d really like to see that in the game.

One that looks like Samus’s varia suit.

I’d like something ornamental; like a ‘dress blues’ version of the armor. Something medieval but with a hint of Napoleonic, with golden trim and fastenings. Armor that absolutely looks impressive, and functions. Helmet could be a traditional knights helmet.

Sorta like this, at least in the sense of embossing and such, not necessarily those patterns.

I dunno, just a thought. S4s are a huge PR stunt, basically. This would like the ‘Honor Guard’ for the UNSC. Maybe the set could be called ‘Admiralty’ or ‘Royal Guard’ or something.

> 2533274842679595;8:
> I’d like something ornamental; like a ‘dress blues’ version of the armor. Something medieval but with a hint of Napoleonic, with golden trim and fastenings. Armor that absolutely looks impressive, and functions. Helmet could be a traditional knights helmet.
>
> Sorta like this, at least in the sense of embossing and such, not necessarily those patterns.
> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c1/04/ba/c104bad64c7bbceda75419f34b8cff40.jpg
>
> I dunno, just a thought. S4s are a huge PR stunt, basically. This would like the ‘Honor Guard’ for the UNSC. Maybe the set could be called ‘Admiralty’ or ‘Royal Guard’ or something.

Old school. I like it.

> 2533274842679595;8:
> I’d like something ornamental; like a ‘dress blues’ version of the armor. Something medieval but with a hint of Napoleonic, with golden trim and fastenings. Armor that absolutely looks impressive, and functions. Helmet could be a traditional knights helmet.
>
> Sorta like this, at least in the sense of embossing and such, not necessarily those patterns.
> https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c1/04/ba/c104bad64c7bbceda75419f34b8cff40.jpg
>
> I dunno, just a thought. S4s are a huge PR stunt, basically. This would like the ‘Honor Guard’ for the UNSC. Maybe the set could be called ‘Admiralty’ or ‘Royal Guard’ or something.

Yeah that actually sounds really cool, I definitely like the idea of a “royal guard” Spartan armor. Sort of akin to that idea, I would like to see an armor that looks a bit more plate-like sort of like the link you sent, but still futuristic-y.

An elite would’ve been nice but oh well…

But anyway i want the old Halo 3 Rogue Helmet back! I’ve been hooked on recon armor since Reach and its back in Halo 5 so im good either way

Classic CQB*

I would go with the armor design that bears a resemblance to the mark V from combat evolved, yet modern in design. Or maybe something like the halo reach concept art of the armor.

Something that looks Promethean. They nailed Helioskrill, so something that could make the wearer look like a Promethean Knight would be awesome.

Also a new Flaming Helmet.

I need this version of the Mark 6

> 2535446470522083;15:
> I need this version of the Mark 6

It’ll probably be the reward for beating the campaign on Legendary, like what they did for Halo 4.

This and This. The two best fan made armors I’ve seen, even better than most Halo 4 designs

Didact armor. Or something similar. I’m glad helioskrill is somewhat “hard” to get. But it’s a shame that FOTUS is no longer console exclusive. I do hope beating halo 5 campaign LASO gives out some rare stuff. I do love my avatar though. I wear that sucker proudly.