What new armor do you want most?

^Title says it all.

Of all the new armors in the Championship DLC Bundle, which are you most looking forward too?

Personally, I’m all about the return of Mark V and ODST; they both look awesome. The Mark V armor looks exactly like the Chief’s armor in Halo:Anniversary. I was so hoping they would include that armor in Halo 4 when it first launched, and disappointed to find it missing.

ODST… another classic, and also made to match the armor in Halo 3:ODST; it even has that little backpack! Nice to see 343i pay attention to detail.

The other two don’t get me all that excited. The Ricochet armor… I’m not a big fan of that football-style helmet. And I’d take Fotus over the Prefect armor, if I could… though it still looks pretty good.

Now all they need to do is bring back my CQB helmet, and I’ll be happy…

ODST is the one I am looking foward too!
It’s nice to see Mark V retrun too.

The New armors look good but I am not for them as much.

Also just made a topic about CQB :slight_smile:

Mark V. Simple but stylish.

They each have their draw.

Of course many are going to want to go for the classic Master Chief look with the Mark V.

There are a TON of ODST fans out there. Hell, I heard them through the force crying out in astonishment from the news of the RTX panel yesterday. (sarcasm…, but still cool news) Oh and not to mention this will be great for machinima makers.

The Prefect is a cool looking armor. I’m actually looking forward to this one.

The Ricochet armor can’t be used outside of the gametype, that I understand. Still, it’s a very cool looking armor set. I’m definitely going to run some customs with this.

All of them. They each look good. Although I don’t want to retire my Recruit helmet.

> The Ricochet armor can’t be used outside of the gametype, that I understand. Still, it’s a very cool looking armor set. I’m definitely going to run some customs with this.

When was this confirmed? That’s a bit disappointing, to be honest.

> All of them. They each look good. Although I don’t want to retire my Recruit helmet.
>
>
>
> > The Ricochet armor can’t be used outside of the gametype, that I understand. Still, it’s a very cool looking armor set. I’m definitely going to run some customs with this.
>
> When was this confirmed? That’s a bit disappointing, to be honest.

I hope not. I actually like the look of the ricochet armor, despite it looks a little silly but I have my hopes up because in the video one of the spartan models has the orbital chest. Whos not to say you cant change out of it but I’d like to see it outside of the gametype also.

> > All of them. They each look good. Although I don’t want to retire my Recruit helmet.
> >
> >
> >
> > > The Ricochet armor can’t be used outside of the gametype, that I understand. Still, it’s a very cool looking armor set. I’m definitely going to run some customs with this.
> >
> > When was this confirmed? That’s a bit disappointing, to be honest.
>
> I hope not. I actually like the look of the ricochet armor, despite it looks a little silly but I have my hopes up because in the video one of the spartan models has the orbital chest. Whos not to say you cant change out of it but I’d like to see it outside of the gametype also.

It’s a bit of a double-edged sword. One one hand, it sucks to have armor only available for a single gametype. On the other hand, it’s cool that Halo 4’s scripting engine can force specific armor on players. Although neither could be the case.

Mark V without a doubt.

ODST - looks cool, but can we customize the entire color scheme? I’d rather not be reminded of Halo 3: ODST’s player customization
Ricochet - don’t know much about it, but it doesn’t pique my curiousity that much
Prefect - too angular for my liking

As much as I love the Recon, I really want both the Mark V and ODST. Prefect and Ricochet, im not too crazy about.

> Mark V without a doubt.
>
> ODST - looks cool, but can we customize the entire color scheme? I’d rather not be reminded of Halo 3: ODST’s player customization
> Ricochet - don’t know much about it, but it doesn’t pique my curiousity that much
> Prefect - too angular for my liking

Tell me if I’m wrong but, I believe the Prefect is of Forerunner design (looks similar to Faber’s combat skin in the terminals) so I think it’s supposed to be angular.

The idea of wearing Forerunner armour actually makes me want to put my beloved Mark V aside!

I want the definitive look for mk V as stated by Bungie…not the anniversary version xP

It looked sooo much better

Would of been Mark V but they chose the ugly Halo 3 style, it was the only thing keeping me from using it in 3 so I used Scout, Reach had the nicest Mark V so I used that, guess I’m sticking with my Scout helmet, but that Prefect Armour is tempting because of how Forerunner it looks

Why can’t I vote for all of them?

The more armours there is the more -Yoink!- combos I can make.

> Why can’t I vote for all of them?
>
> The more armours there is the more -Yoink!- combos I can make.

Agreed Lol.
I like prefect to be honest. Mark V and ODST are great, but forerunner stuff makes me drool in my helmet.

> > Why can’t I vote for all of them?
> >
> > The more armours there is the more -Yoink!- combos I can make.
>
> Agreed Lol.
> I like prefect to be honest. Mark V and ODST are great, but forerunner stuff makes me drool in my helmet.

The Forerunner Prefect looks like the Vanguard, but more…“aerodynamic and alien-like”.

They all look so good.

I think ODST though, because the helmet is nice and the body doesn’t have those ‘wings’ on the back.

Mark v period (.)

> Mark v period (.)

Same.

> > > Why can’t I vote for all of them?
> > >
> > > The more armours there is the more -Yoink!- combos I can make.
> >
> > Agreed Lol.
> > I like prefect to be honest. Mark V and ODST are great, but forerunner stuff makes me drool in my helmet.
>
> The Forerunner Prefect looks like the Vanguard, but more…“aerodynamic and alien-like”.

Yeah it does look like the Vanguard. I never thought of that.

I prefer the default armor.