What Nameplate is Stuck on Your Reach Account?

I have forever been branded with the Halo nameplate.

It is odd to be the only one with a nameplate in a lobby more than half the time.

I am stuck with the default one. I never really knew about the name plates or worried about them all that much until it was pretty much too late for me to be able to do anything about mine. shrugs Oh well, I missed out and that’s my loss I guess.

I have the Star nameplate. I think I’d put it on when I’d gotten the blue flames armor effect because I thought it looked cool (still do).

I’ve got a dmr one.

Assault rifle (from the beta)

The star one. Match’s my rank of Forerunner nicely. If I ever become a Reclaimer, I’m screwed.

I have the Bungie Nameplate as I did get the Eternal Armor Effect when it was available. At that time, I was offered the PC Code to put in for the Halo: Combat Evolved Nameplate by a friend who had the PC version of Halo: CE but I declined the PC Code and stuck with the Bungie Nameplate and have been happy with that decision.

> 2533274898831741;7:
> I have the Bungie Nameplate as I did get the Eternal Armor Effect when it was available. At that time, I was offered the PC Code to put in for the Halo: Combat Evolved Nameplate by a friend who had the PC version of Halo: CE but I declined the PC Code and stuck with the Bungie Nameplate and have been happy with that decision.

Forever representing the companies final Halo game. That’s a noble thing.

> 2533274809226598;8:
> > 2533274898831741;7:
> > I have the Bungie Nameplate as I did get the Eternal Armor Effect when it was available. At that time, I was offered the PC Code to put in for the Halo: Combat Evolved Nameplate by a friend who had the PC version of Halo: CE but I declined the PC Code and stuck with the Bungie Nameplate and have been happy with that decision.
>
> Forever representing the companies final Halo game. That’s a noble thing.

That, and sometimes when I play, people oddly think I’m a Bungie Employee, which is hilarious. I just dislike when people ask for Blue Flames because simply put I can’t help them and I will not break CoC to give them mine.

It felt proper to stick with the Bungie Nameplate, as I grew up with Halo 2, Halo 3 (On and Off), and Halo: Reach (I went back to visit Halo: CE on a later date). My experience with the Bungie and Older Halo Community community was a very positive one, so for that reason as well I kept it.