What Multiplayer Map do you want returned?

Simple question: What multiplayer map from any previous Halo game would you like see returned in Halo 5? You can only choose one. Kind of a random one, but I would really like to see Sword Base return. The way you’d play on that map would vary from gametype to gametype. It was lots of fun.

Yours?

Terminal.

I’d have to go Warlock or Terminal.

Sandtrap and Narrows.

Construct or Guardian.

The Pit

Pit or high ground

Sword Base.

> 2533274889565121;4:
> Sandtrap and Narrows.

mutha f-ing Valhala!

Nuketown

Need I say Blood Gulch

> 2533274883644842;12:
> Need I say Blood Gulch

No, played awesome with friends but online play was garbage. Plus it’s been redone too many times.

I pick Construct, would be interesting to see the changes they would have to make.

GUARDIAN!

Reflection

> 2533274806718820;13:
> > 2533274883644842;12:
> > Need I say Blood Gulch
>
>
> No, played awesome with friends but online play was garbage. Plus it’s been redone too many times.
>
> I pick Construct, would be interesting to see the changes they would have to make.

Sure about that? The person responsible would probably put camos and swords around every corner, with a sniper and plasma caster as power weapons. Plus spawns would be unheard of in the recreation. I would stick to the original for nostalgia purposes.

Haven would be my choice, even though it was just Halo 4. Reason being is it works with the new mobility.

H1 - Boarding Action
H2 - Headlong (on it’s way)
H3 - Construct/Guardian
Reach - Countdown
H4 ?

> 2533274959783086;16:
> > 2533274806718820;13:
> > > 2533274883644842;12:
> > > Need I say Blood Gulch
> >
> >
> > No, played awesome with friends but online play was garbage. Plus it’s been redone too many times.
> >
> > I pick Construct, would be interesting to see the changes they would have to make.
>
>
> Sure about that? The person responsible would probably put camos and swords around every corner, with a sniper and plasma caster as power weapons. Plus spawns would be unheard of in the recreation. I would stick to the original for nostalgia purposes.

I absolutely agree they would do a bad job on weapon placement, just look at the Midship remake. They have plasmacaster in sword spot and camo for no reason lol.

sword base probably, not sure how well it would work with Halo 5s mechanics though.