What multiplayer armor do you guys want to see?

I’ve been using current gen Mark VI with gold visors for all halo mcc games and halo 5. I just want to have Mark VI gen 3 armor with gold visor in infinite multiplayer. What are you guys hoping to see?

All of the fan favorites and rare armors from the whole series. Examples include Mark V, Mark VI, GRD, Hayabusa (probably won’t happen because of licensing), classic Recon, Achilles, Olive, and Timmy.

> 2533274828947499;1:
> I’ve been using current gen Mark VI with gold visors for all halo mcc games and halo 5. I just want to have Mark VI gen 3 armor with gold visor in infinite multiplayer. What are you guys hoping to see?

Halo reach scout with black visor all the way!

I just want the EVA Leonov helmet from Halo 5 back in infinite, I can die happy if it returns. I would say I hope that H3/Reach ODST and CQB returns, but those are pretty much guaranteed to return in infinite since they’re classic fan favorites.

Helioskrill, Hayabusa, and Haunted Helmet.

Helioskrill because it sorta feels like playing as an Elite, even though it’s Spartan armor. Haunted Helmet and GRD are awesome too

All i care about is CQB. It made me mad as hell when 343i left it out of H4 and added it super late in H5. It better be there on launch of infinite. Literally the only helmet in halo I liked wearing.

I’m just hoping 343 have the available data to show them how many players wear what items and so can appropriately decide which ones to bring across.

“oh, turns out only 0.0000007% of players want to run around with a coffee machine for a face. NOTED!”

hopefully

Standard ODST shoulders from Halo 3: ODST. And the helmet, even though I’ll probably use some variation of Mark IV or V. A whole Halo 3: ODST set would be great. Not “inspired by ODST” armor, it should basically be directly modeled after how it appears in ODST. Maybe take a few small bags and straps off, to make it work with the more streamlined Spartan design philosophy, but the core idea of the armor should stay true to ODST. 343 has shown they’re willing to show ODST some love by giving Firefight server based matchmaking and better custom options, so I’d like to see them keep that spirit alive in Infinite in a small way.

Here’s my wish list for inclusions;

• CQB (Halo 3) - Ranger (Halo 4) - War Master (Halo 4) - Locus (Halo 4) - Scout (Halo 4) - Anubis (Halo 5) - Recon (Halo 3)Im sure I’m forgetting a few of my faves, but some of them at bound to be in Infinite anyway.

If I can’t be elite than I want to be a unicorn.

Look at my pic. That’s right I make fun of my Spartan.

I hope the Gen I Recon helmet makes it into the game.

This isn’t exactly the question asked but man, I really hope we start with a gold visor this time. I remember how cool the blue visor was in reach but that was because it was new and you had to work for it. Starting with the blue visor in the past 2 halo games really makes it feel…overdone? maybe? Gold visor please. Just would be cool, not a do or die thing but yeah.

And I guess to really answer your question, I’d love if all the original Halo 3 helmets and the Hayabusa Chest and shoulders returned with the same style more or less, just updated slightly for infinite.

The armor in my avatar pic. all the armors from halo3/4/reach. I want more helmets similar to cqb.

From what we have to go on, there appears to be significant customization to head and shoulders ™lol. A few options for forearms and accessories. The chest armor seems more like reach with relatively smaller changes over a base armor in contrast with exotic ones like venator. As for the legs, they also look reach inspired with changes to the knees and very slight alterations around the feet.

Regardless of which armors are used, I desire to have options in the undersuit as well as legs that are significantly different. For example: defender and narrow legs from H4 or the hellcat legs from H5. And please include options with no space diaper!

at least ODST

So pretty much from what I gather from you guys is that they should have the legacy armors and I totally agreed. Obviously they should have some original infinite armors. If halo 5 had as many customization options but without changeable shoulders, chest, and knees then I can’t imagine how many different customizations they could have in infinite. I think they will reuse some halo 4 and 5 shoulders, visors, chest, etc. As long as they have a verity of what the fans want then they can’t go wrong. People liked reach so I’m glad to hear them say that their system will be of the likes. Hopefully more variants options. Reach was perfect so what ever happens to armor variants? Halo 5 just had skin colored variations. I’m glad in halo mcc they are adding ODST variants so I have a feeling we’ll get some good ones in infinite.

i just want the original hazop man, the design of the helmet was (For me) one of the best of all reach

Athlon or AKIS with the CBRN attachment

Helioskrill would be great to see, or honestly any other armor that gives a Sanghelli touch to the appearance.

> 2533274918195451;19:
> Helioskrill would be great to see, or honestly any other armor that gives a Sanghelli touch to the appearance.

Speaking of that do you guys think there could be any brute/banished type Spartan armor? In halo 3 mcc I thought a new armor set had spiked shoulders. Maybe it’s brute related or a coincidence.