What missions would you like to see in Infinite?

Comments?

You mean like what levels from past games I would like for them to draw inspiration from?

If so:

• Silent Cartographer and The Covenant from CE and H3, respectively: so much varied game play in single levels - Two Betrayals from CE: also varied game play, but the best part of this level is the three-way fights between three different factions - Delta Halo from H2: taking the beachhead at the beginning was fun and challenging - At least one level where you utterly destroy enemies in a ScorpionI could list a positive attribute I’d like to see in Infinite from every level in the Halo universe, so I’ll just stop here lol

I really want another warthog focused mission similar to missions like tsavo highway and tip of the spear. Those will always be some of my favorite missions and halo 5 had a lack of those

> 2535435902217648;2:
> You mean like what levels from past games I would like for them to draw inspiration from?
>
> If so:
> - Silent Cartographer and The Covenant from CE and H3, respectively: so much varied game play in single levels - Two Betrayals from CE: also varied game play, but the best part of this level is the three-way fights between three different factions - Delta Halo from H2: taking the beachhead at the beginning was fun and challenging - At least one level where you utterly destroy enemies in a ScorpionI could list a positive attribute I’d like to see in Infinite from every level in the Halo universe, so I’ll just stop here lol

Each fps halo game has had a level of you being able to destroy people with a scorpion

> 2533274830166194;4:
> > 2535435902217648;2:
> > You mean like what levels from past games I would like for them to draw inspiration from?
> >
> > If so:
> > - Silent Cartographer and The Covenant from CE and H3, respectively: so much varied game play in single levels - Two Betrayals from CE: also varied game play, but the best part of this level is the three-way fights between three different factions - Delta Halo from H2: taking the beachhead at the beginning was fun and challenging - At least one level where you utterly destroy enemies in a ScorpionI could list a positive attribute I’d like to see in Infinite from every level in the Halo universe, so I’ll just stop here lol
>
> Each fps halo game has had a level of you being able to destroy people with a scorpion

Yeah that’s why I didn’t list a specific level. Though If I had to pick one, I’d say Metropolis from Halo 2 was my favorite. Close second would be the short run in the Scorpion toward the end of The Covenant in Halo 3.

Another thing I just thought of: Finish the game with a boss fight, but you have to make a warthog run to get there. CE and H3 had great Warthog runs, but it would be a cool twist to have the run precede a boss fight instead of the other way around.

> 2535435902217648;2:
> You mean like what levels from past games I would like for them to draw inspiration from?
>
> If so:
> - Silent Cartographer and The Covenant from CE and H3, respectively: so much varied game play in single levels - Two Betrayals from CE: also varied game play, but the best part of this level is the three-way fights between three different factions - Delta Halo from H2: taking the beachhead at the beginning was fun and challenging - At least one level where you utterly destroy enemies in a ScorpionI could list a positive attribute I’d like to see in Infinite from every level in the Halo universe, so I’ll just stop here lol

Exactly. Those were some great examples.
I’d also like a Mission like H4’s starting level escaping from the Forward Unto Dawn.