What might have to happen

343 might make Halo 4 so different that HALO fans will hate it and Call of duty fans will come rolling in. :frowning: Let’s hope 343 can pull it off.

[deleted]

There are three types of fan in these area.

1. The Halo Fan - We hate COD for everything it stands for, we won’t play it and if we do all we will think is ‘wow, this is rubbish, wish I was playing Halo instead’. Halo fans understands how amazing Halo is and how much better COD is, they believe to be skilled players and don’t regard a one -Yoink- kill with a pistol to the foot is worth their time.

1. The COD Fan - We hate Halo for everything it stands for, we won’t play it and if we do all we will think is ‘wow, this is rubbish, wish I was playing COD instead’. COD fans believe Halo is -Yoink-, unrealistic and not modern. They also hate how you have to take someones shields down as they are impatient players.
  2. The Mixed Fan. They like Halo and COD equally as much. They understand the differences and just get on with it, appreciating both games.

From this I hope you can see just why COD fans won’t flock over to Halo anytime soon. COD players play COD. Halo players play Halo.

> There are three types of fan in these area.
>
> 1. The Halo Fan - We hate COD for everything it stands for, we won’t play it and if we do all we will think is ‘wow, this is rubbish, wish I was playing Halo instead’. Halo fans understands how amazing Halo is and how much better COD is, they believe to be skilled players and don’t regard a one Yoink! kill with a pistol to the foot is worth their time.
>
> 2. 1. The COD Fan - We hate Halo for everything it stands for, we won’t play it and if we do all we will think is ‘wow, this is rubbish, wish I was playing COD instead’. COD fans believe Halo is Yoink!, unrealistic and not modern. They also hate how you have to take someones shields down as they are impatient players.
>
> 3. The Mixed Fan. They like Halo and COD equally as much. They understand the differences and just get on with it, appreciating both games.
>
>
>
> From this I hope you can see just why COD fans won’t flock over to Halo anytime soon. COD players play COD. Halo players play Halo.

I am number 3

Why are you making these threads? This topic can’t produce a good discussion and will just lead to the flaming of COD(most likely).

> There are three types of fan in these area.
>
> 1. The Halo Fan - We hate COD for everything it stands for, we won’t play it and if we do all we will think is ‘wow, this is rubbish, wish I was playing Halo instead’. Halo fans understands how amazing Halo is and how much better COD is, they believe to be skilled players and don’t regard a one Yoink! kill with a pistol to the foot is worth their time.
>
> 2. 1. The COD Fan - We hate Halo for everything it stands for, we won’t play it and if we do all we will think is ‘wow, this is rubbish, wish I was playing COD instead’. COD fans believe Halo is Yoink!, unrealistic and not modern. They also hate how you have to take someones shields down as they are impatient players.
>
> 3. The Mixed Fan. They like Halo and COD equally as much. They understand the differences and just get on with it, appreciating both games.
>
>
>
> From this I hope you can see just why COD fans won’t flock over to Halo anytime soon. COD players play COD. Halo players play Halo.

Your missing the 4th one, The Mixed Fan with a Change of Heart: Someone who use to love both games equally and differently until he kept wasting money on the same game and realized Halo has continuously brought him joy.

I loved Modern Warfare just as much as I loved Halo 3 when they both came out. They both had a great lifespan for me and I felt Cod kept rereleasing MW1 with a new title and a few changes. MW3 was the last cod game I bought, i should have stopped at MW2. Halo continuously keeps me entertained. Halo will remain Halo and as long as it feels like a halo game, plays like a halo game, and sounds like a halo game, it has potential to be a great game. As long as 343 does their job right and does it well.

that wont happen. cod fans arent attracked to a hated game…that was a bit steriotypical. and…no, 343i knows how much people hated alot of change at one time in Reach, it will be THEIR game and not anyone elses, so it wont be exactly the same, and im going to get SO MAD when people complain about that and whine and wont shut up. these forums make everything seem worse than it is.