What MC ship is flying into..

I think it is a Shield Word/Micro Dyson Sphere… Like the one metioned in Halo Wars. Here is a quote from Halo Nation:In Halo Wars, another type of Micro Dyson Sphere appears. This Shield World is vastly different from the Onyx installation. Unlike Onyx, which was made of trillions of Sentinels over which a planetary surface had formed, this world was built in a method similar to a Halo Installation. It was a hollow structure with planetary surfaces on the interior and exterior being supported by numerous pillars. Inside this was a more familiar construct of ship-sized portals allowing access from an opening on the outside to the interior world. The interior was somewhat similar to Onyx’s Dyson Sphere, possessing an artificial sun, though it and the entire structure are on a far smaller scale. However, unlike Onyx, it was seemingly not only designed as a bomb shelter, but also as some sort of harbor, shipyard, or hiding place for ships, as it contains The Apex, which had dozens of Forerunner ships within it. So with that said it is highly logical that this is what MC is flying into… Here is link to resource:Micro Dyson Sphere | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Yes, that is a very widely believed theory.

I think it’s a prison since you dont need a shield world on the edge of the galaxy, remember the ark is outside the galaxy and out of range so a shield world is pointless out their.

I think it’s a prison for the anchiant evil

> I think it’s a prison since you dont need a shield world on the edge of the galaxy, remember the ark is outside the galaxy and out of range so a shield world is pointless out their.
>
> I think it’s a prison for the anchiant evil

Who says hes out side the galaxy…The ship broke apart in the wormhole.

> > I think it’s a prison since you dont need a shield world on the edge of the galaxy, remember the ark is outside the galaxy and out of range so a shield world is pointless out their.
> >
> > I think it’s a prison for the anchiant evil
>
> Who says hes out side the galaxy…The ship broke apart in the wormhole.

Yeah, that’s the weird part.

I get that it was in the wormhole when it broke apart.

But the cut on the ship STRONGLY implies it didn’t make it totally through the portal.

Then again, if it hadn’t made it into the portal, MC would have been fried.

So I’m buying the wormhole story in spite of not getting anything else.

> > I think it’s a prison since you dont need a shield world on the edge of the galaxy, remember the ark is outside the galaxy and out of range so a shield world is pointless out their.
> >
> > I think it’s a prison for the anchiant evil
>
> Who says hes out side the galaxy…The ship broke apart in the wormhole.

no the wormhole closed with the front half through it and the other half (MCs half) got left behind. so he’s still outside the galaxy near the ark.

edit: cortana also said “we made it through just in time, well, some of us did”

First of all, did you know that currently all of the known local group galaxies exist within a 11.7 million light year range to Earth?
Galaxies 5 through 12 are the closest galaxies to the Chief’s last position.

Of course artificial and real star systems existing like oasis’ in the desert must certainly exist. So he doesn’t have to actually be near one of those galaxies.

IC10… why did I ever get dragged to your position? You’re so far away from me. Something will eventually come about from you.