What Master Chief might be landing on in Halo4

Had a quick question about Halo4. I’ve done some research, and found out that

1. Its not a “SIGMA7” Thiswas apparently a fanmade name for the thing at the end of HALO3
  2. Its not Onyx, because it was destroyed. Also O’Connor was quoted saying, “Who says its a shield world? Its definetly a spherical artifact.” Therefore we can we can look out side the possibilities of a shield world.

From the trailers, and from analysis, I can come up with 2 possible identities of the strange object.

1. It might be a library were the Librarians would go to catalog the species. Will we find a Librarian, and/or Didact there

2. It might be a prison planet for the flood. A trailer has dipicted an odd creature many say is a Precursor. Another video trailer has Cortana sayin, “They’re back, and there are more of them.” Could the planet like object be holding a bulk of the flood, or at least their root origins in the form of the pink crystal powders. If the creature is a Precursor, is it trapped there, or is it trying to guard them, and prevent them from leaving the structure?

Any thoughts anyone?

> 1. It might be a library were the Librarians would go to catalog the species. Will we find a Librarian, and/or Didact there

How on Earth did you arrive at this conclusion? There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that whatsoever, also, the Librarian died on earth when the Halos were fired.

> 2. It might be a prison planet for the flood. A trailer has dipicted an odd creature many say is a Precursor.

No.

> Another video trailer has Cortana sayin, “They’re back, and there are more of them.”

Lol, you realise that this is from the Sigma 7 thing, right? AKA, bullshyte.

> Could the planet like object be holding a bulk of the flood, or at least their root origins in the form of the pink crystal powders. If the creature is a Precursor, is it trapped there, or is it trying to guard them, and prevent them from leaving the structure?

No.

My only thought is how you can to your conclusions based on zero evidence.

For one there are multiple libraries,and librarians. 2. Does anyone know what the Libraries look like? These were just guesses based on process of elimination, and what has been given to us so far in the sense of what we know is exists in the Halo universe. No evidence was necessarily needed. These were just thoughts of what it could be. If you have a better suggestion by all means lets here it. and to the ones you just said no to, what makes you think there is no way it could be those ideas.

Its ponyx

Also in concerns to the Librarian idea, how do you know theres not anoter cryptum there? Who says there is only one?

whats a ponyx

Also to the dude who broke my quotes into small pieces, you might try and reread them. Some of those were of the same idea, not seperate. I think you got confused.

I think he’s just making theories, he’s not drawing conclusions, and those all sound like somewhat viable scenarios, but it most likely won’t be. I have a feeling the plot or where Chief is going will be something none of us will expect, or have tried to predict.

> whats a ponyx

<strong>Pony-X</strong>

Thus the legend was born

wild speculation here, what if, it an artifact where the precursors created the very first flood, as we know, they created the flood. this must have been somewhere they could keep a close eye on them and prevent them from getting out of control untill it was necessary to release them, so perhaps this is where they built the prototype flood the 1.0 you could say, perhaps there is an on going war on there between a group of surviving precursors against the flood hordes, from what i’ve seen the structures and art on the artificial world doesnt completely match forerunner design. it comes close but something makes it a little diffirent, I cant really explain. we know that forerunner technology is based on precursor technology, just as covenant technology is based on forerunner technology. I don’t know if any of u guy’s know the show stargate universe but there was also something like this in there. the ship that the humans got to from the ninth sheveron on the gate, the destiny, is on a quest to the far edges of the galaxy in search of a signal the ancients found in the background radiation from the big bang. eventually the human crew on the destiny get to an artificially created world, atmosphere, plants and even a sun, but there is a structure on there that looks like ancient design too. but it isn’t, dont really know if anyone gets where I’m going with this, but I’m kinda just thinking out loud, or, out keyboard here :stuck_out_tongue:

I think its a shield wold like onyx was

> For one there are multiple libraries,and librarians. 2. Does anyone know what the Libraries look like? These were just guesses based on process of elimination, and what has been given to us so far in the sense of what we know is exists in the Halo universe. No evidence was necessarily needed. These were just thoughts of what it could be. If you have a better suggestion by all means lets here it. and to the ones you just said no to, what makes you think there is no way it could be those ideas.

No, we have only heard of one Librarian, THE Librarian, we haven’t gotten evidence to point to multiple Librarians. There are other Lifeworkers, but only one Librarian. There may be a Library of sorts in the Sphere, but nothing really says there would be one there.

And no, if you are going to make a claim, you need to have evidence to back it up before you ask me to make something up.

all i know for sure is that its not a shield world since you wouldnt need one near the ark, because 343 guilty spark said in halo 3 it was out of range from all other instalations

> all i know for sure is that its not a shield world since you wouldnt need one near the ark, because 343 guilty spark said in halo 3 it was out of range from all other instalations

Where is your evidence it is near the Ark?

To “GoVader501”, Thanks for the correction, on the Librarian issue. I dont know why I was thinking multiple Librarians, but Lifeworkers would make sense. But as for evidence, alot is based off speculation. If not a shield world, then what could it be? Thats when I got to thinking, and came up with the possibility of it being a library, or a prison style artificial world. These speculation derive from what we know already existed at one point. We know there were libraries, and shield worlds. Since these existed why wouldn’t we ever come in contact with them? The prison world conscept was a stretch. “Wafelijzer” seems to have a similar idea. What if by chance this thing hold the creation of the flood. We know that Precursors are the unfortunet creators of the flood. So it would make sense that they would be there too. Again these were just theories. Also there are some trailers out right now that playing into my theories. You have the one where people have been saying its a precursor even though it still unconfirmed, but lets say it is for the sake of the arguement. Then there is a trailer that has Cortana saying to John, “They’re back, and there are more of them.” It has also come to my attention from one of previous contributors of this forum, that this video is supposedly part of the SIGMA7 rumor. However, I have found no such evidence that is so I disreguarding that it was part of the SIGMA7 rumor, until otherwise confirmed. Also a question for you. What makes you think its not near the Ark?

> > all i know for sure is that its not a shield world since you wouldnt need one near the ark, because 343 guilty spark said in halo 3 it was out of range from all other instalations
>
> Where is your evidence it is near the Ark?

because when chief went to sleep they were surrounded by fragments of the ark. and it would take eons for the ship to drift very far and get in-range of the halo instalations since the ark is on top of the galaxy.

and i highly doubt that they would make it eons for chief to go to sleep. and also cortana couldnt be in the next halo if it was even 20 years because by that point she wouldnt even be functioning.

plus cortana thought it would take years for the distress beacon to reach the UNSC. and since she’s an AI doing calculations its going to be pretty acurate.

all of that combined dosent give the ship a lot of time to drift in range of the halo instalations

Im one of the people that believe that it is Onyx. A man can dream.

> Im one of the people that believe that it is Onyx. A man can dream.

Only problem though is Onyx was destroyed. Sorry bud unless it some how regenerated, I dont think its Onyx even though I would love for it to be.

You guys do realize Mendicant Bias sent the Chief and Arbiter through the Portal, but separated their ships. Chief is far away from the Ark.