What Maps Would You Want as DLC?

What maps would you want in a DLC pack?

Personally I would want Boarding Action, Rat Race and Terminal

Terminal, Relic, Gemini, Backwash, and Containment FTW

And the beginning of the Halo 2 level Outskirts as a firefight map.

containment

the on with the train, blackout(or what it was caled in 2), valhalla and sand trap

Death Island.

> the on with the train, blackout(or what it was caled in 2), valhalla and sand trap

Terminal, Blackout, Valhalla, and Sandtrap.

Fixed :slight_smile:

Danger Canyon, Death Island, Gyphyphobia (spelling), and The Library as a FF map.

Halo PC and custom maps. Eg. Death Island, Ice Fields, Yoyoraet Island, etc.

Waterworks, Relic, Containment, Terminal

I would like a remake of Guardian,Waterworks, and a Forge World City of Halo 2 Metropolis (With remakes of Crater, Terminal, and Rally Point

Really all I want is Zanzibar back… I miss it a LOT.
also Valhalla would be Awesome. >=)

narrows

Terminal, Turf, and Death Island.

I like to see alot of the old maps to return but I want to see new maps as well. I hope if they make another map pack for reach to have a new map along with Sandtrap.

If Boarding Action was completely zero-g then that would be kind of interesting to see. However I would say no previous maps. I’ve had my time on them and feel the nostalgia, but that’s just it, nostalgia is what makes them seem great. I want new maps and new experiences. “What was could never be again…” -343 Guilty Spark

I Really Really Liked Sidewinder :stuck_out_tongue:

> If Boarding Action was completely zero-g then that would be kind of interesting to see. However I would say no previous maps. I’ve had my time on them and feel the nostalgia, but that’s just it, nostalgia is what makes them seem great. I want new maps and new experiences. “What was could never be again…” -343 Guilty Spark

Not bashing you but this whole game is for nostalgia. I would like to see sandtrap, valhalla and boarding action

Headlong, Waterworks, Relic, Containment, Terminal(The best Big team maps). Bungie, those of you who create maps and gametypes need to realize or more importantly understand, that what your company has essentally done is “created a new sport”. A sport which is loved by many! In sports, the environment does not go thru such drastic changes, unless weather affets it.

Think of it this way… If you get 2 teams to play football, and then hold the game on a basketball court, people are gonna be like wtf? Th game itself will not be as fun, new and diffrent yes, but that fades fast now a days. You have had some great maps in the past that should carry over from game to game. My problem with you is your connsistency with maps and gametypes. It seems you get things almost perfect, only to shuffle it all up again.

I would’ve played Halo 2 forever, but when 3 came out, you left some great maps in the dust. I as well as many others, left Halo at that point and started playing other games, I check back in every once and a while, but still the same old thing. I loved premium battle 2 months ago, now it’s all slayer, so now i’m playing Batman.

Death Island, Ice Fields and Terminal

> If Boarding Action was completely zero-g then that would be kind of interesting to see. However I would say no previous maps. I’ve had my time on them and feel the nostalgia, but that’s just it, nostalgia is what makes them seem great. I want new maps and new experiences. “What was could never be again…” -343 Guilty Spark

You’re using the quote in a way that makes no sense.