What maps would you like to see.

What maps would you like to see come with Halo: CE Anniversary? I think it is supposed to have a collection of all three games.

I would like to see just Sandbox really.

> What maps would you like to see come with Halo: CE Anniversary? I think it is supposed to have a collection of all three games.
>
> I would like to see just Sandbox really.

Proof of the “From all three games?” i thought it was only halo CE.

these maps

http://www.halopedian.com/Halo:_Combat_Evolved_Anniversary

Ah that is just what I heard. Well never mind just ignore then.

What maps besides sandbox would you like to see?

Does it matter?

> Does it matter?

Well you are a member of this community and i like the community’s opinion.

The pit, headlong, guardian, narrows, zanzibar, blood gulch, sidewinder, beaver creek, escalation, relic, containment, warlock, terminal, boarding action etc etc…

All the old maps were awesome, reach has garbage maps

Standoff.

to the two guys above me, its only going to be maps from Halo: CE, and timberlands from Custom Edition

What I hope we get: Prisoner (better than just about every lame–Yoink- Halo 3 map being named off by the people whose first FPS was Halo 3), and Death Island.

What I think we’ll get: Derelict (or Desolation reskinned as Derelict), and Sidewinder.

> What I hope we get: Prisoner (better than just about every lame-Yoink! Halo 3 map being named off by the people whose first FPS was Halo 3), and Death Island.
>
> What I think we’ll get: Derelict (or Desolation reskinned as Derelict), and Sidewinder.

the only map from custom edition is timberlands.

That’s why I labeled Death Island as something I’d like to see, not something I think we will see.

> > What maps would you like to see come with Halo: CE Anniversary? I think it is supposed to have a collection of all three games.
> >
> > I would like to see just Sandbox really.
>
> Proof of the “From all three games?” i thought it was only halo CE.
>
> these maps
>
> http://www.halopedian.com/Halo:_Combat_Evolved_Anniversary

In the Sparkast Frank O’Conner states that the maps will be from around the Halo Universe not just from Halo CE.

@around 13:30 Link