What maps / update would you like to see on Halo Reach?

So my friends and I were talking about previous Halo games and the current one. We felt that the launched maps in Halo reach were good but died out after a few months after launch. When the DLC’s came out we were happy to see different atmospheres and terrain, but you could only play them if everyone had them which became rare. Then they made the DLC playlists, which was good but it was only those maps.

Of course you could switch lobby’s but we’re lazy lol. So we were looking back at Halo 1, 2, & 3 and did a LAN battle and had a blast! So we came to the conclusion that Halo 1, 2, & 3 maps should be converted into DLC’s for Reach or take 1-3 maps from Halo 1, 2, & 3 and place them into Reach as an update when they make the update for armor lock, etc.

Now they have remade and brought back 2 maps from Halo 2 into Halo Reach (Pinnacle and Reflection). Why not more?
We are tired of seeing forge world maps, same colors everywhere, we want change! And put community maps into their own playlist. The only playlist not over run by community maps in slayer 4v4 is Team Slayer 5v5 and SWAT 4v4.

I personally would love to see “The Pit” “Vahalla” “Side Winder” “High Ground”
And a gametype I wouldn’t mind seeing is “Team Rockets”

Now I am not here to complain, I just think others would like a few of these updates; if not all or even more.

Let me know what you think and want. Let 343 Industries here us loud and clear so we can have a even better reach than before!

Thanks for your time guys

Dark Hole Games Founder
-Jedi

NOTE: If you don’t know who Dark Hole Games is, we are a Halo / Gaming community that bring interaction, entertainment, press events and more. To find out more about us go to our website at http://darkholegames.weebly.com/ or private message me.

The CE:A map pack is plenty, basically half the game is remakes now.

I am happy they are remaking CE, but I feel they are lacking some. If they added certain maps from Halo 1,2,3 into map packs and such they would have more people on Reach. And like I said before about community maps, they should have their own playlist so it can stop corrupting Team Slayer.