What maps are in Halo 5 Infection rotation?

I’ve been trying for some time to figure out which maps are and aren’t in rotation. From what I’ve seen Hellfire was removed from rotation and has yet to be added back. Are any other maps not in rotation anymore?

Hellfire was removed? What for?

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Hellfire was removed? What for?

Hellfire is still around; it doesn’t appear very often during Infection.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Hellfire was removed? What for?

I never assumed it was for the Prophets Bane. And R.I.P Tide and it are no longer 343 Featured which made it more believable to be removed.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > Hellfire was removed? What for?
>
> Hellfire is still around; it doesn’t appear very often during Infection.

I’m guessing they toned down the amount it shows up to be the least likely map probably.

Unfortunately I cannot post links yet but here are the names of the infection maps in rotation (except for lunar) and the urls to what I believe to be their most updated versions so you can bookmark them and check them out in customs if you’d like.

Also hellfire is still very much in rotation and the prophets bane has been known about almost since the infection refresh back in October. It wouldn’t make sense for them to take it out only now because of it. It’s pretty balanced, it can get you to last man but it’s almost useless as a last man weapon and it takes up one of your weapon slots so you only have one. Lunar was removed I think because if the tartarus’ gavel hidden on the map that was absolutely op.

> 2533274922123863;6:
> Also hellfire is still very much in rotation and the prophets bane has been known about almost since the infection refresh back in October. It wouldn’t make sense for them to take it out only now because of it. It’s pretty balanced, it can get you to last man but it’s almost useless as a last man weapon and it takes up one of your weapon slots so you only have one. Lunar was removed I think because if the tartarus’ gavel hidden on the map that was absolutely op.

I played a version of Lunar where the Gavel was removed in matchmaking odd. Thanks for telling all the maps in matchmaking for Infection Botsu.

> 2535406785958729;4:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > Hellfire was removed? What for?
>
> I never assumed it was for the Prophets Bane. And R.I.P Tide and it are no longer 343 Featured which made it more believable to be removed.
>
>
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > > 2535455681930574;2:
> > > Hellfire was removed? What for?
> >
> > Hellfire is still around; it doesn’t appear very often during Infection.
>
> I’m guessing they toned down the amount it shows up to be the least likely map probably.

RIP TIDE and hellfire are still there