What map would you like remade?

For me it’s, Backwash, headlong, lost platoon and Lockout.

Disscuss

I would say Last Resort and The Pit are two of my favs I would like remade.

For me it would be… Beaver Creek, Lockout, Guardian and Lost Platoon. Would love to see The Pit and Foundry (more forge :D) return as well.

Beaver Creek, Gephyrophobia, Timberlands, Sidewinder or Avalanche, Ice Fields, Valhalla, Death Island.

Standoff.

Standoff.

Standoff.

Guys actually think of something that would play well with AAs. Lockout wouldnt.

Waterworks might.

Standoff might.

Sandtrap might.

Relic might.

Isolation might.

Some others will but yea…

The Pit, for sure.

> For me it would be… Beaver Creek, Lockout, Guardian and Lost Platoon. Would love to see The Pit and Foundry (more forge :D) return as well.

I believe there were forge recreations of Lockout. They look pretty good.

Map I’d like to see… hmm… Waterworks and Colossus, the one with the explosive barrels falling down all the time. Oh the fun I’ve had on those maps, even if I didn’t have live…

Avalanche, Valhalla, Sandtrap, and Standoff.

I’ve been saying this for awhile, but I’ll repeat it here and see what you guys think. 343 holds a poll on the forums, and through Reach. (When you log into Reach, there is an option to participate in a poll)

The poll will be set up like such:

Halo 1 Maps - Pick 3
Battle Creek
Sidewinder
Rat Race
Damnation
etc…

Halo 2 Maps - Pick 3
Lockout
Midship
Burial mounds
Coagulation
etc…

Halo 3 Maps - Pick 3
Standoff
Valhalla
The Pit
etc…

Basically, you’d pick 3 from each game. After a certain time(Poll would open on X date and finish on X date) the statistics would be tallied up. Top 3 maps from each game would then make a map pack. The map pack would be titled “Throwback Map Pack”. 9 maps for 1600 points, seems reasonable to me. I’m not talking about Forge remakes either. I’m talking about legit remakes.

Yes no?

> Guys actually think of something that would play well with AAs. Lockout wouldnt.
>
> Waterworks might.
>
> Standoff might.
>
> Sandtrap might.
>
> Relic might.
>
> Isolation might.
>
> Some others will but yea…

Just limit the use of AA on those maps. Just because you can use them doesn’t mean you have to.

> The Pit, for sure.

Well as long as the remakes are not in FORGE MADE, i would say Headlong, Beaver Creek, and Waterworks.

> > Guys actually think of something that would play well with AAs. Lockout wouldnt.
> >
> > Waterworks might.
> >
> > Standoff might.
> >
> > Sandtrap might.
> >
> > Relic might.
> >
> > Isolation might.
> >
> > Some others will but yea…
>
> Just limit the use of AA on those maps. Just because you can use them doesn’t mean you have to.

Why make a real map where you couldnt use jetpack? They wouldnt do that.

None, because the speed and jump height of Halo Reach is so awful and slow so all those maps really wouldn’t work, standoff seems to be popular in this forum you wouldn’t even be able to jump on top of the rocks which was really effective for confusing the enemy.

> None, because the speed and jump height of Halo Reach is so awful and slow so all those maps really wouldn’t work, standoff seems to be popular in this forum you wouldn’t even be able to jump on top of the rocks which was really effective for confusing the enemy.

Speed and jump height of this game isn’t as bad as some people make it out to be. Also, all 343 would have to do is up the movement speed and jump height.

Death Island.
Please!

Zanzibar, death island, lockout.

All of e’m…

No I’m serious- especially the Halo CE maps, except that one… not the teleporter one but… funk I can’t remember, definatly not talking about the one with the two ships and all the telepoters either.

Screw it just bring e’m all back- just be smart about it though…

turf, lockout, i might like some odst firefight maps for reach, but we’ll see what happens, but balance them a bit. lets hope 343 does some remakes