What map remakes do you want?

I’m guessing we’re going to see old maps be remade for MP. Which ones would you like to see? I’d like to see Pit from Halo 3 get a remake I always had a good time on that map.

What about you?

Blood Gulch
Beaver Creek
Zanzibar
Ascension
Lockout
Guardian
The Pit

You know… the usual suspects.

Guardian

Orbital and Construct. Those maps don’t get as nearly as much love as they should.

Halo 5 Plaza <3

Whenever a map gets a threequal (2nd remake after the original), it is done being remade. Hemorrhage in Reach is an exception because it is a forge map. I try to find maps that haven’t either been remade, or only had one remake. So here is my personal list of choices.

H1 BTB: Ice Fields
H1 TS: Damnation or Boarding Action
H2 BTB: District
H2 TS: Turf
H3 BTB: Sandtrap (almost made it to Halo 4, 343 even has an early model of it seen in one of the BTS vidocs for Halo 4)
H3 TS: Guardian or Isolation
HR BTB: Tempest
HR TS: Countdown
H4 BTB: Perdition
H4 TS: Solace
H5 BTB: (non-existing)
H5 TS: Empire, Colosseum, Torque, Molten, Plaza, or Fathom

• Underdogs: Desolation/Derelict, Warlock/Wizard, Turf
  • Obvious: Beaver Creek, Ivory Tower, Ascension
  • I’d also like to see some solid Halo 5 maps come back like Fathom, Eden, Rig, Plaza, Collesseum, Empire
  • Would be really sweet to see some fan fav H5 forge maps get proper releases like Precinct or that SWAT rotation map with the Pelican & pipes… name escapes me.

High ground, Narrows, Guardian. Both maps are great not just for their aesthetic but their design as well.

> 2585548714655118;2:
> Blood Gulch
> Beaver Creek
> Zanzibar
> Ascension
> Lockout
> Guardian
> The Pit
>
> You know… the usual suspects.

All of these with
Turf

Multiplayer Maps:

• Boarding Action (CE) - Lockout (2) I mean ofc - Ivory Tower (2) Never played this map too much neither on 2 or Reach, not my favorite MP’s but if HI’s MP is good then this is a map I’d love to learn to play in Infinite. - Guardian (3) Beautiful map that I’ve played way too little, similar to IT - The Pit (3) - Boardwalk (Reach) - Abandon (4) - Adrift (4) - Exile (4) - Haven (4) - Monolith (4) - Skyline (4) - Meltdown (4) Havn’t seen this map since 360 and forgot it existed, would love to try it again sometime, but I doubt it’ll ever come back.

• (if you can’t tell, I like the H4 mp maps)*Firefight Maps:

• Chasm Ten (ODST) - Last Exit (ODST) - Rally Point (ODST) - Crater (ODST) - Lost Platoon (ODST) - Glacier (Reach) - Holdout (Reach) - Installation 04 (Reach) - Unearthed (Reach)

• They probably won’t bring this many back, but I would love to see some of them at least*

Narrows
Sandtrap (with Elephants or a fitting substitute)
Guardian
Haven
Ascension (with the grappleshot)
Blood Gultch 4.0

> 2533274809226598;4:
> Orbital and Construct. Those maps don’t get as nearly as much love as they should.

Ooh Construct yeah

> 2533274827349475;1:
> I’m guessing we’re going to see old maps be remade for MP. Which ones would you like to see? I’d like to see Pit from Halo 3 get a remake I always had a good time on that map.
>
> What about you?

None. How about some originality for once rather than allowing people to re-skin the same maps. If I wanted to play old maps, I’d play MCC.

> 2533274836669416;13:
> > 2533274827349475;1:
> > I’m guessing we’re going to see old maps be remade for MP. Which ones would you like to see? I’d like to see Pit from Halo 3 get a remake I always had a good time on that map.
> >
> > What about you?
>
> None. How about some originality for once rather than allowing people to re-skin the same maps. If I wanted to play old maps, I’d play MCC.

Every single halo sequel has re used maps

High ground we don’t have enough mid size btb maps. I also think it’s kind of dumb to ask 343 for maps like blood gultch which have been in ever single halo game in some way or another

> 2535447040399614;14:
> > 2533274836669416;13:
> > > 2533274827349475;1:
> > > I’m guessing we’re going to see old maps be remade for MP. Which ones would you like to see? I’d like to see Pit from Halo 3 get a remake I always had a good time on that map.
> > >
> > > What about you?
> >
> > None. How about some originality for once rather than allowing people to re-skin the same maps. If I wanted to play old maps, I’d play MCC.
>
> Every single halo sequel has re used maps

Thanks Captain Obvious. Perhaps, JUST MAYBE, that’s why I said it. Rather than recycle olds maps, they should make new ones.

Rather than remakes, I’d prefer to see remixes of old maps, so it’s a bit of old and a bit of new.

But it would be interesting if they kept the remakes for post release content, that way they could hold community polls on which maps to remake.

Maybe a cop out, but if this is seriously a 10 year game I want every map remade. Literally every one

> 2533274836669416;16:
> > 2535447040399614;14:
> > > 2533274836669416;13:
> > > > 2533274827349475;1:
> > > > I’m guessing we’re going to see old maps be remade for MP. Which ones would you like to see? I’d like to see Pit from Halo 3 get a remake I always had a good time on that map.
> > > >
> > > > What about you?
> > >
> > > None. How about some originality for once rather than allowing people to re-skin the same maps. If I wanted to play old maps, I’d play MCC.
> >
> > Every single halo sequel has re used maps
>
> Thanks Captain Obvious. Perhaps, JUST MAYBE, that’s why I said it. Rather than recycle olds maps, they should make new ones.

in a perfect world we would get all the maps from the previous game plus an equal amount of new ones but that’s never going to happen. People like playing on classic maps so rather then make a new map that potential sucks they’d rather port a good old map

H4 Haven/H5 Mercy

I know a lot of people might be tired of this map, but I’ve always enjoyed it and found it fun. If it’s not in Infinite at somepoint I might actually try my hardest to forge it and get 343 and community approval.