What makes you think there even will be a TU?

Topic.

I really don’t see it happening. Microsoft is a brutally effective business. They must see that the population is abysmal. And they own 343i, so they would be taking a hit directly if they put the money into releasing a TU.

We have heard nothing from anyone to indicate otherwise.

If 343/Microsoft doesn’t release an update, then it proves that they are not listening to player complaints and they will lose supporters, which in the long run will be worse than spending money for an update

But im pretty sure Microsoft own the rights to Halo right? Plus its their golden child, the series that defines their console. I dont think they will let it die without a fight.

Only been a month and im sure in time a TU will be out. You cant expect one this fast when theres all of these issues to address

Whether 343 is being as vocal as we’d like them to be or not, I feel pretty confident there WILL be a title update. We just have to wait and see just how big of an impact it will have.

Every game gets a TU. No game is released perfectly without bugs.

I still disagree. There are already signs of Microsoft abandoning Halo. (they referred to some new IP shooter as their new “tentpole” title)

Why else would we not have even been told to relax, TU will come? At least that. SOMETHING.

As of yet, we have zero indication that a TU is on its way.

If gears of war 2, which is another console specific cash cow for microsoft, can get 6 TU’s in its life span, i think Halo 4 can atleast afford one.

I expect one only it will be released about November 6 2013.

Here a question dose Microsoft have to pay its self to update a game that they own? I know other companies have to pay and get it ok’d by Microsoft but dose a Microsoft company have to go through the same BS?

I don’t know but I would imagine it dose not so we will get a TU quick and it will probably be big but that’s my guess.

bottom line :
MS wants us to buy the map packs.
if 343i don’t fix their game, then people will get bored of it and will not buy the maps and MS will lose money.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You idiots, 343 said they would implament title updates. Just search it

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You idiots, 343 said they would implament title updates. Just search it

http://www.oxmonline.com/future-halo-4-updates-may-add-clans-theater-mode-support

i am getting impatient tho

I still disagree. There are already signs of Microsoft abandoning Halo. (they referred to some new IP shooter as their new “tentpole” title)

Why else would we not have even been told to relax, TU will come? At least that. SOMETHING.

As of yet, we have zero indication that a TU is on its way.

While they may get things wrong with this game in terms of gameplay, they aren’t stupid. There are too many bugs in this game to not fix them.

Just so you all know, if they release a TU, it will be TU2 as they already released one on launch day that contained fixes/changes that they made in the time from when the game went gold to release.

The population is not abysmal and the game hasn’t even been out for a month so I doubt there would be a update so early. I see a Title update around January with Ranks.

Honestly, they have already said a title update will be implemented no matter what and they are taking a different approach to halo 4 and their updates will not only fix bugs but add content. They have said this is going to happen and fits together with their idea of the game evolving and continuing well into halo 5. Remember not to confuse your opinions with factual information.

343 said there would be regular title updates and this was before the game was even launched. Im pretty sure they even said one would be in december.

Microsoft had 343 TU Reach so why in the world wouldent they with 4?