What makes halo fun

Hi everyone my name is Elijah and i want to know what makes halo fun for you what type of gamer you are competitive or casual and what you think makes the game fun for the other side. my goal in this is not to start a bashing contest between the two side but to see what we have in common with one another in hopes to help 343 make a halo game that fits us all. so plz respect each other and really take time to make your list. i’ll be posting my list as soon as i take the time to really sit down and think it over. plz do the same. thank you for reading and post away

Lan parties, food and having friends over to have awesome shenanigans.

What else does. Being able to have this awesome community right here. Remind me of HBO/bungie everyday. <3

Humping dead aliens.

What more can a guy ask for?

(Humping live aliens)

LOL

> Humping dead aliens.
>
> What more can a guy ask for?
>
> (Humping live aliens)
>
> LOL

Its the start of the living dead. Just only tbaggings cause revivals… LMAO!

inviting friends over (and have one of them take an Xbox) and either system-linking through the campaign 4 player, or fighting 2v2 or 4v4 in the multiplayer. Reach somehow made that local aspect less fun, but vastly improved XBL. There is nothing compared to playing heroic with your friends over.

What makes Halo fun for me is everyone is equal. That is also what makes it stick out from other shooters. Everyone has a fair chance at winning.

That it’s not like the kids who stay home all day end up having better equipment than you and therefore always kill you, because you can only play a few hours a week.

> What makes Halo fun for me is everyone is equal. That is also what makes it stick out from other shooters. Everyone has a fair chance at winning.
>
> That it’s not like the kids who stay home all day end up having better equipment than you and therefore always kill you, because you can only play a few hours a week.

This is a contradiction though.

If you are more devoted to the game and want to learn how to be the best, you deserve to use your ability and passion to win. If the game is designed so that no matter how good you are, bad players still have just as much chances of winning, how is it fair to everyone? Its only fair to less skilled players.