What lvl was exp cap today..

42 or 43? I heard it was 43 and I cant get exp anymore, and im 42.5, and i’ve capped every day since release.

That sounds about right, I didn’t cap on the first day, but I’ve capped since and i’m halfway to 41, friend of mine is half way to 42. Shame I can’t play for a few hours now though, not getting exp doesn’t really bother me normally, but 6 wins off finishing off the monthly challenge don’t really fancy wasting a monthly due to a cap

343s way of saying maybe you should go outside a little more often.

> 343s way of saying maybe you should go outside a little more often.

Read better, thanks.

I’m asking what lvl the exp cap was today. Not what it is.

It’s not a level cap, its a total XP cap I thought? I’m 43 with 4k until 44 but can’t earn anymore today.

> It’s not a level cap, its a total XP cap I thought? I’m 43 with 4k until 44 but can’t earn anymore today.

Yes i’m aware it’s an exp cap, which would just as well make it a level cap, since everyone who capped every day would be the same level.

That’s all I needed to know. Thanks.

Oh right, I understand now, sorry dude! :slight_smile:

I’m stuck at 36 sadly. Anyone know when the cap lifts?

> 343s way of saying maybe you should go outside a little more often.

or how about they be grateful that he’s a loyal fan and shelled out $60 on an empty promise and actually continues to play their game therefore he should be able to play whenever and for however long he desires? -Yoink–hat.

i didnt know there was an lvl cap.

xp cap is daily resets at 5 am EST (in 3 hours). Ive hit the cap twice already. havent been using double XP yet. It bothers be a bit but then i think of boosters and how annoying that was and im fine with it.

As for saying 343 are selling empty promises. Clearly you didnt see what a fail reach was. this is 343 000 times better. If you dont like it why you on the games forums… I got the headset (warzone, the xbox, and a legendary game, oh and the UNSC controller.) Ill agree this game isnt HALO 2 (greatest halo) or HALO 3 (amazing halo but HALO2 started it). But its darn proper.