What Leader are you main-ing right now? Why?

I wrote a big long post, but it got wiped. I’m still curious though. The abridged version: I main shipmaster for his team utility. Also play cutter and Isabel sometimes. My friend only plays Decimus, insists humans are underpowered and worthless and just builds banshees. We win a lot of times. Who do you Main, and why?

Inb4 Forge

Probably Atriox or shipmaster. I’m just generally bad with the UNSC.

I was narrowing on some cool stuff with Cutter… Then i found out he has bugs :slight_smile:

I main Shipmaster with a back-up of Isabel. UNSC’s only viable offense is either mass vehicles or mass Vultures. Her ability to resurrect the first 8 non-infantry units are why I chose her.

Shipmaster is probably the most strategic leader in the game with his teleportation/cloaking powers.

I like the buffs Isabel gets to tanks and nightingales. I do wish Marines, especially for Cutter were better against air. I feel like their Y rocket ability just doesn’t fire most of the time (maybe that’s a known bug). I also feel like cutters ODST drop should have a faster cool down. Not a crazy one, but faster. They’re not that strong, they’re just nice to have as a quick support for teammates or your own army in a fight. I mean, crying out loud it’s only 3 squads.

Covenant seems mostly fine. People say wraiths are bad, but I find they’re 10x better than the worthlessness they were in halo Wars 1. Scorpions could use something. I too feel like their Y ability doesn’t seem to go when I press it most of the time.

i only just started touching Anders, and mostly for her shielded turrets and her sentinel artillery ability which is awesome.

Also, if anyone mains decimus, what would you say his real leader strength is? What can he do better than Atriox? He has that drain ability, but does anyone know what the numbers on that are?

> 2535450338047721;4:
> I was narrowing on some cool stuff with Cutter… Then i found out he has bugs :slight_smile:

Banished also have its fair share of bugs, mainly scarabs and locusts.

> 2533274794430506;7:
> Also, if anyone mains decimus, what would you say his real leader strength is? What can he do better than Atriox? He has that drain ability, but does anyone know what the numers on that are?

I main Decimus, apparently he’s a good rusher. I just never get his Fury power, I guess that’s where his strength lies, it’s just too risky I think.

Late game you’ll find he stacks up a bunch of passive abilities that make units faster, hit harder and drain life.

Atriox for those cheap firebases

Using cutter because he was my main back in halo wars 1.

Forge because I’m bad.

> 2533274794648158;12:
> Forge because I’m bad.

Hahahahaha

lol, does playing Forge make you bad? I have my other friend from my 3v3 team that runs Forge for Grizzlies mixed with Kodiaks.

> 2533274842209449;11:
> Using cutter because he was my main back in halo wars 1.

What’s your build for Cutter? He was my UNSC main in HW1, but I’m not sure
how to use him very effectively.

I’m currently wanting to main Cutter and Shipmaster. Cutter because I like his voice actor/narration and leader powers. Shipmaster because Classic phenotype Sangheili looks & voices > anything else. :3

Also, Shipmaster’s teleporting abilities are hilarious and fun to experiment with, both in solo and team play.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

1v1 izhere.net tournament starting at 830 pm est test your main leader!!! 3 spots open

> 2533274794430506;7:
> Also, if anyone mains decimus, what would you say his real leader strength is? What can he do better than Atriox? He has that drain ability, but does anyone know what the numbers on that are?

For one his passive make your units just simply better than everyone else’s. Two you have the Decimus Drop, yes please kill 5 of my grunts so I can instantly replace them by dropping Decimus right into the fight. Between Decimus and the Warlord retreat is not an option the enemy has

D-Mass - because Banished is under powered atm and I like his passives

If I can win using Banished in this state, when the game is correctly balanced I should be able to do better :smiley:

I’ll play as Forge or Atriox the reason they are far more simple to use.