What it needs to be a Great game!!!

In my opinion i really think Halo 4 is slowly turning to COD and forgetting what Halo is anymore so this is just me throwing in my two cents about what this game should have…

I the Campaign could have been better as far as ending wise but we will see what Halo 5 has in store for us. but we need to shut points down go back to kills because in the end your being judge on the kills its either do you have the skill to have a good K/D to kill or are you the guy on my team that gets killed… not the guy that can get the most points and brag to good players saying;

“haha dude you suck i got more points than you” & i bet your like “1v1 me kid?”

but thats just one thing but another is our biggest dissapointment is forge world… in Halo Reach they had our attention but then you give us all back ground and barely any space and the quality of the forging walls and other items…

we need another Halo ring forge world like Halo Reach but different terrain so say we had a Forge World with Snow,Forest,Water & land, Mountains, Volcano area, dessert plains and etc but i guess there was no room for it but some how all that stuff about downloading Two disc didnt show up in there heads.

Wheres the Falcon or Hornet & the guns??? and some of the other Covenant vehicles??? i guess Elites aren’t smart enough to make more Halo reach style vehicles? if Halo reach is about 7 years ago then Re design the stuff that made them powerful, and i guess Spartans dont have the strength to hold two guns in there hands like Noble Six & Chief?

Wheres our;
Spiker, SMG’s, Brute shot, and needle rifle?

Last but not least Flood… to me i give it a 50% because why not add some little crawling flood & some human & elite infected flood trying to kill you while having all 12 players work together and fight against the flood? and if you die by the flood you obviously turn into one until the 6 minutes are up but have the Defending inside a facility while trying to escape to the Pelican be the goal?

Now Key thing maps and the placement of Guns; i prefer already having the gun in certain locations to help put more skill with fighting the enemy trying to go for the rocket. i hate how people hide behind a rock and just kill 5 people get ordanence and just get a rocket,sniper or a saw and completely think thats skill… WRONG if you waiting to get the rocket like everyone else then use your skill to get what you think belongs to you not just wait, hide, kill to get your power weapon show some skill and fight…

Most of all the Ranking System???
why not remake a mix between Halo 2 & Halo 3 kids that are bad need improvement and thats what counts for a good game also there no special stuff like Captain and what the Requirements are to be a Captain like winning games and showing your activity by working with your team mates…

COD is for children so if you wonna camp in a corner with a sniper or whatever Halo is not for you…

P.S. if im missing anything please write it below.