What is your Waypoint Rank?

I am 10g from 57 I think. Has anyone maxed out on Waypoint? What rank are you?

I’m currently fully maxed out, In fact I’ve got 50GS extra than max due to reaching general in Halowars.

I am a 62 rank now, every halo acheivment except those coming tomorrow…

> I’m currently fully maxed out, In fact I’ve got 50GS extra than max due to reaching general in Halowars.

+7

I’m around the 50 mark. I’m not a big fan of strategy games, so I didn’t played Halo Wars much. I have all of the achievements for all of the other Halo games though :slight_smile:

> I am a 62 rank now, every halo acheivment except those coming tomorrow…

I am also at 62 with all the achievements the both map pack ones for Halo Reach too.

50+. I don’t got many of the achievements from Halo Wars. Playing online with that game is a nightmare in its own. (Shudders at the warthog rushers)

44 I think - I haven’t played Halo Wars on my console yet though.

> 50+. I don’t got many of the achievements from Halo Wars. Playing online with that game is a nightmare in its own. (Shudders at the warthog rushers)

if you think a warthog rush is bad you should have seen the release prophet and his speedy gonzalez chair.

> > 50+. I don’t got many of the achievements from Halo Wars. Playing online with that game is a nightmare in its own. (Shudders at the warthog rushers)
>
> if you think a warthog rush is bad you should have seen the release prophet and his speedy gonzalez chair.

Soon we shall see what waypoint has in store for us.

im a 64 and a half if there was such a thing (i super maxed it out)

> All achievements, even Defiant.

^this

All achievements, even Defiant.

> All achievements, even Defiant.

Same here.

1200/1200 on Halo Wars
1750/1750 on Halo 3
1000/1000 on Halo 3: ODST
1400/1400 on Halo: Reach

5350/5350 on Halo Waypoint

I have every Halo achievement known to man including all Halo 2 (PC) achievements.

So whatever the top rank is.