What is your Service Tag?

Title say it all.
My Service was S484(Commando 484z), but I changed that to BF3, seeing as its my 2nd favorite gaame to play on Xbox Live.

To clear up any confusion, I mean the Halo Reach service tag.But hey, if you want to, you can put your H3 service tag(mine’s S48)

Bngi

<3 Bungie.

S398. My Spartan. :smiley: Wrote an entire biography for him, too. I’ll find it and add it here…

> S398. My Spartan. :smiley: Wrote an entire biography for him, too. I’ll find it and add it here…

Can’t wait to see it.

UNSC so that my brother can tell if someone is behind me instead of, ‘what’s your tag again…?’

> > S398. My Spartan. :smiley: Wrote an entire biography for him, too. I’ll find it and add it here…
>
> Can’t wait to see it.

Here you go!

My Story.

TOPH is my Service Tag.

Mine is based of my favorite Nick anime show called “Avatar; The Last Airbender”. The girl that can bend metal…I always thought that would be Awesome to do in Halo Franchise…Bend the Armor off the other spartans and whack them to kill them with 1 hit ko. But main reason is, that was my favorite character out of the show.

> > > S398. My Spartan. :smiley: Wrote an entire biography for him, too. I’ll find it and add it here…
> >
> > Can’t wait to see it.
>
> Here you go!
>
> My Story.

Very nice! Never really thought about a story for my lil Spartan. (I guess spartans arn’t “lil” but whatever.)

> > > > S398. My Spartan. :smiley: Wrote an entire biography for him, too. I’ll find it and add it here…
> > >
> > > Can’t wait to see it.
> >
> > Here you go!
> >
> > My Story.
>
> Very nice! Never really thought about a story for my lil Spartan. (I guess spartans arn’t “lil” but whatever.)

I’d love to read yours! Post it here or in a PM when you write it up.

The thing that people always say about mine is that he does actually die. Everyone else glorifies their Spartan beyond Godliness. Mine’s realistic. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Service Tag is 1983, the year i was born. My friend that i team up with uses his birth year as well. I havent seen many people use dates as their tags, so it helps us distinctly find each other during a battle.

SYN :slight_smile:

WYPT, guess what that stands for =D

> WYPT, guess what that stands for =D

Wonderful yo-yo’s produce… Tea…?

> > > S398. My Spartan. :smiley: Wrote an entire biography for him, too. I’ll find it and add it here…
> >
> > Can’t wait to see it.
>
> Here you go!
>
> My Story.

Reads S398’s life story
DO not Flame or Attack other members

…You killed your own spartan?Well it is realistic.If I had a Spartan, it would be realistic but he would not die.
No, he would be trapped somehwere in the galaxy on a Halo or Shield World.
That story’s good though I have to tell you that
Oh, and you thought I had flamed you, didn’t you?

> > > > S398. My Spartan. :smiley: Wrote an entire biography for him, too. I’ll find it and add it here…
> > >
> > > Can’t wait to see it.
> >
> > Here you go!
> >
> > My Story.
>
> Reads S398’s life story
> DO not Flame or Attack other members
>
>
> …You killed your own spartan?Well it is realistic.If I had a Spartan, it would be realistic but he would not die.
> No, he would be trapped somehwere in the galaxy on a Halo or Shield World.
> That story’s good though I have to tell you that
> Oh, and you thought I had flamed you, didn’t you?
>
>

No, I didn’t think you flamed me. Why would I?

> > WYPT, guess what that stands for =D
>
> Wonderful yo-yo’s produce… Tea…?

Dude, how did you guess? LOL

> > > WYPT, guess what that stands for =D
> >
> > Wonderful yo-yo’s produce… Tea…?
>
> Dude, how did you guess? LOL

Just a lucky gues, I 'spose. :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason, I had a brain-breakage and couldn’t think of anything else that started with (Y)

Mine is jive. I have the chicken emblem and I pretend its a turkey. So that gets you jive turkey.

> TOPH is my Service Tag.
>
> Mine is based of my favorite Nick anime show called “Avatar; The Last Airbender”. The girl that can bend metal…I always thought that would be Awesome to do in Halo Franchise…Bend the Armor off the other spartans and whack them to kill them with 1 hit ko. But main reason is, that was my favorite character out of the show.

Best service tag EVAR!

Mine not that interesting, OT17 OnyxTech, my favorite number.

My Service tag is ‘MOA’ before my name was The Little Moa, it was X66.