What is your service tag and emblem?

I just was curious to what others have as their service/spartan/clan tag and emblem.
I chose R815 service tag, and for the emblem White crosshairs and blue gear/cog. I had this in reach, I never really did much customising in Halo 3.

Service Tag: S117 (cuz im cool like that) My emblem foreground is the chief helmet toggled so you can only see the front half and the back ground is the fading left to right rectangle.

Service Tag is SNED, cause its part of my gamertag. Creative right?

My emblem has one of the random forerunner type symbols in blue for the background with the spartan helmet in black and orange for the foreground. Matches my actual spartan colours and the background represents my country colour.

Service Tag: Nox only because no one can pronounce my name correctly.

Emblem: ONI because 343i doesn’t have a Marathon symbol.

Service Tag: SAR (my initials)
Emblem: Mark VI helmet with swords on hunter shield background.

My tag is XNOT and my emblem is Tom cat (white with peach bow.)

Black kitty with red bowtie on light grey circle (there’s no oval this time?!). Service tag is STNK. Cause…yeah :slight_smile:

Service tag: Scot (coz I’m from the soon-to-be-free nation of Scotland!)

Emblem: ‘campfire’ on a vertical stripe with the campfire sticks in white and the flames the same shade of dark blue as the background - this gives the Saltire flag of St Andrew, the national flag of the soon-to-be-free nation of Scotland!!!

> Service tag: Scot (coz I’m from the soon-to-be-free nation of Scotland!)
>
> Emblem: ‘campfire’ on a vertical stripe with the campfire sticks in white and the flames the same shade of dark blue as the background - this gives the Saltire flag of St Andrew, the national flag of the soon-to-be-free nation of Scotland!!!

Yes! Another fellow countryman who supports the independence referendum.

> Black kitty with red bowtie on light grey circle (there’s no oval this time?!). Service tag is STNK. Cause…yeah :slight_smile:

YEAHHH!
rockin that black kitty!

ISIS after my dog, full white snake for emblem

Tag is KING because it wouldn’t let me use -Yoink!-

My Service Tag is PHIL (three guesses what my name is…)

My emblem WOULD have been Delta with a Cleft background, but unfortunately Delta is not available in Halo 4 as far as I know. So far, I’ve still not settled on an emblem that feels right… =(

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Timothy

>

…Why?

Please don’t necro-post, and… why did you just write Timothy? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

> >
>
> …Why?
>
> Please don’t necro-post, and… why did you just right Timothy? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Instead of pointing out the obvious, just report and move on :slight_smile:

Service Tag: S512, just 'cuz.

Emblem: Wolf with Cog Background

Primary: White
Secondary: Ice
Background White

It’s modeled to look like the achievement for completing the campaign on Legendary alone.

> Service Tag: S512, just 'cuz.
>
> Emblem: Wolf with Cog Background
>
> Primary: White
> Secondary: Ice
> Background White
>
> It’s modeled to look like the achievement for completing the campaign on Legendary alone.

I try to model my emblem after the achievement for completing the campaign on Legendary solo as well. I would say that the Emblem Background in the achievement icon is a Circle.

My Service Tag is JYXA, and my emblem is the campaign shield with a black arrowhead over it. Or at least that’s what I think it’s called.

Service Tag: AQUA b/c my color and the sea, :slight_smile:

Emblem: The Sea-Unicorn