What is your Problems with Halo 4?

I’m curious to ask what you guys have problems with in Halo 4, from lag issues to Game play, what should be added to what should be taken out, personally for me the new game type they put into Matchmaking, Extraction is a huge waste of time really, rather have Invasion come back, to me the servers could be better cause the lag is horrendous, but feel free to express what your personal Problems with Halo 4 are, let’s see where this goes

#1 Problem: I don’t have enough time to play.

> to me the servers could be better cause the lag is horrendous

Halo 4 (et al.) is P2P, it doesn’t have traditional game servers. The lag is between you and your peers.

OK so then how come every Halo game I try to play with my friends ever since 343 took over my lag is absolutely terrible, mean while other games like Minecraft, Aliens CM, and Halo Wars which is not Controlled by 343 servers, I’m perfectly fine connecting to my friends, you want to try and explain that one, don’t argue with me on this I’ve proven it

> OK so then how come every Halo game I try to play with my friends ever since 343 took over my lag is absolutely terrible, mean while other games like Minecraft, Aliens CM, and Halo Wars which is not Controlled by 343 servers, I’m perfectly fine connecting to my friends, you want to try and explain that one, don’t argue with me on this I’ve proven it

Because they’re different games that require different things from your connection. You haven’t “proven” anything except that you connect to different games differently. Halo has never had servers for online MM, it’s always been peer to peer hosted.

This does not seem like a very constructive post. You seem more focused on pointing flaws with 343 than looking for solutions.

Personally, I have very rarely suffered from lag in Halo 4. I had much more lag in Halo 3. It seems like a personal issue… Perhaps you should check your connection. Here is an amazing thread a great member made to help people with their connections. Hope this helps you and your experience!

If you have feedback specific to the hoppers currently available, I encourage you to visit the War Games Feedback Section and find the applicable thread. And instead of just saying something is “a huge waste of time” I suggest you explain why you feel that way in a constructive manner.

There are plenty of threads on the forums for just about every issue that people have with the game, we don’t need yet another thread to add to that.