what is your opinion on halo 5?

From how I see the game. I believe it was worth buying. Even though there are some bad connection errors and bugs waiting to crash the game. I enjoy most of the game play. I’m terrible at getting kills in the game and it is a great way to rage over, but it has a feel to it that makes me want to come back.
battlecrow33

Halo 5 is perfect. Anything that you want in a Halo game has been delivered, 343 have done an excellent job.

The campaign (regardless of the fact that you only play with Chief and blue team in three missions) is beyond fun. Playing primarily as Team Osiris is still somehow fun even though I never though I would enjoy playing as any one else other than Chief. The eerie atmosphere is sustained and the entire campaign has developed in a good way to excite all for Halo 6.

Multiplayer wise, it takes a while to get used to War Zone but that is the same with any new Halo game, it takes time. Personally, I prefer War Zone Assault but it’s lovely to have the option of which type you prefer, I constantly switch between the two.

Nonetheless, it is ridiculously fun and Arena is great too. Thoroughly enjoying all aspects of Halo 5 and couldn’t be happier.

Best multiplayer I’ve played in years.

I haven’t enjoyed multiplayer this much since the golden days with games like Quake and Unreal Tournament.

Just pure fun. None of this having to hide behind cover crap like you have to do in most modern fps games.

Pretty good game. I enjoyed the campaign and the Warzone mode.

Don’t like warzone, gameplay is fun, MP maps need more variation and Breakout is AMAZING.

ROFLMAO at the Campaign.

Multiplayer for me is way beyond that of Halo: Reach and Halo 4; hoping 343 add the ability to form custom game lobbies post-match like in Halo 3.

> 2533274830028381;2:
> Halo 5 is perfect. Anything that you want in a Halo game has been delivered, 343 have done an excellent job.
>
> The campaign (regardless of the fact that you only play with Chief and blue team in three missions) is beyond fun. Playing primarily as Team Osiris is still somehow fun even though I never though I would enjoy playing as any one else other than Chief. The eerie atmosphere is sustained and the entire campaign has developed in a good way to excite all for Halo 6.
>
> Multiplayer wise, it takes a while to get used to War Zone but that is the same with any new Halo game, it takes time. Personally, I prefer War Zone Assault but it’s lovely to have the option of which type you prefer, I constantly switch between the two.
>
> Nonetheless, it is ridiculously fun and Arena is great too. Thoroughly enjoying all aspects of Halo 5 and couldn’t be happier.

I’ve became addicted to War Zone assault. There is something about it that I don’t see in many fps game. Like the fact that they put PvE in PvP. Not only does it give more of a point bonus for the team but it’s also challenging.

Great game. Really surprised me that its so good.
Much better that 4.
Warzone is fresh and awesome.

Great game!

Multiplayer is amazing, maybe I miss some weapons, but the campaign could have been better. It’s amazing, yeah, but they had ALL the points to make a perfect story.
I have the feeling to have completed a half game