What is your longest perfection streak?

Just wondering how high people have gotten?

I got Invincible 32-0 last night in King of the hill. I could have done better but after i hit 20 i took it real easy as im trying to get the perfection forearm armor. Stupid mistake, it doesn’t count in non slayer game types :frowning:

34-0 in Halo Reach TS which was my only perfection in Reach. In Halo 4 my biggest streak in one game is a 29-0 in Team Snipers. When watching back though, I cried at how badly I played and camped for the last minuet xD

If this counts, I got to Perfections in a row the other day (kinda streak) which added up to a 35-0, both very good games though :slight_smile:

23-0 CTF and like 125-0 in Grifball.

> 23-0 CTF and like 125-0 in Grifball.

Respect to the kids that didn’t quit out haha.

> > 23-0 CTF and like 125-0 in Grifball.
>
> Respect to the kids that didn’t quit out haha.

They faught helplessly…Muahahahaha!

Excluding the Achievement Boosting, but the longest perfection streak I got was 32 in Big Team Battle, in Halo 4.

41 in team slayer playlist.

35-0 in CTF
28-0 in Slayer

> 35-0 in CTF
> 28-0 in Slayer

Not bad…

49-0 in halo reach, but there was a change of host during the middle so I didn’t get the unfriggenbelievable :’(

> > 35-0 in CTF
> > 28-0 in Slayer
>
> Not bad…

Add on to that a 25-0 and 23-0 in SWAT :stuck_out_tongue:

Perfection mastery was a cool commendation to max because it’s the only one in the game that is performance based rather than just grinding medals in games.

25-0 TS and rumble pit
30-0 regicide
45-0 ricochet
63-0 CTF

bless the noobs that dont back out

> 63-0 CTF
>
> bless the noobs that dont back out

No kidding. Any time I get close to a run like that 3 of them quit and I have to hunt 1 guy down for 10 minutes…

more so as well the host is normally a noob. when they back out. good bye kill streak

32-0 that showed up as 40-0 on the game carnage for some kind of bug. Aooarently, at the time there was a bug where vehicles I destroyed counted as a kill on the post game stats.

I had the scorpion on Exile and the enemy team could barely touch me.

44-0 CTF on Ragnarok. The entire enemy team was using automatic weapons.

43-0 on Exile CTF, we had the same Gauss hog the entire game and my buddy is a great driver. The other team had alright BR shots but none of them clued in to spawn with stickies + PP until very late in the game, and my friend had the wheelman perk on, so we were fine.

Excluding vehicles, I’ve gone 29-0 on Haven TS (against terrible kids), 28-0 on Hemorrhage TS in Reach (sniping), and 25-0 on Narrows FFA in Halo 3 (noobs again).

Update: new slayer record. 37-0

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Hi%20iM%20LighT/home/match-cb117a26fba35de8

Most disappointing game ever though. Check the medals to understand.

> Most disappointing game ever though. Check the medals to understand.

Awww so close!

> > Most disappointing game ever though. Check the medals to understand.
>
> Awww so close!

Host quits, then I hit that 2nd killing spree… FUUUUUUU lol.