what is your least favorite mission and why?

What is your least favorite mission and why?

My least favorite mission would most likely be ‘Halo’ because it just a boring level.

Truth and Reconciliation.

The level itself isn’t bad, but the play through on Legendary is just absolutely, ridiculously hard to do. Even with Bandana on it is still hard to do. When you get into the ship, you’re confronted by the usual invisible energy sword elite, but after that you get bombarded by about five golden elites with energy swords along with grunts and jackals.

Captain Keyes, I’m not even going to go into that.

> What is your least favorite mission and why?
>
> My least favorite mission would most likely be ‘Halo’ because it just a boring level.

Silly Member! That’s not how you spell The Library!

The library isnt so bad any more.
The one i have problems with now is 343gs.
But my least favorite mission, is Keyes.
Try it on legendary, then you will understand.

So far out of the CEA remakes I like 343 the least. The in door sections look too cartoony. The mood was lost in transition. The “soft” lighting high up on the walls is lost because of the unnecessarily complex textures.

The Library. The Flood Carrier forms are an absolute nightmare to fight against on Heroic and Higher.

> The Library. The Flood Carrier forms are an absolute nightmare to fight against on Heroic and Higher.

It’s the grenades laying on the ground that can get you killed. One explosion turns into 3 or more often.

Though the Library is pretty annoying, I think it’s a pretty scary level, so I’ll give it props for that.

My least favorite level would probably be Two Betrayals because of repetitiveness, the “not knowing where to go” part, and I just don’t love the level like I do the others. That being said, I don’t hate Two Betrayals, but it is my least favorite level.

> The Library. The Flood Carrier forms are an absolute nightmare to fight against on Heroic and Higher.

Any difficulty with the Boom skull activated = Ridiculous.

I love how people -Yoink- about playing through on Legendary that use the skulls. LOL! The skulls people are using actually make Legendary easier. Try it without bandanna or the exploding grunt skulls on. THEN come back and complain.

Anyway, on topic. I would have to say the very first level, Pillar of Autumn. And I say that just because it is the training level. Outside of that, I love this game.

Halo.

> Truth and Reconciliation.
>
> The level itself isn’t bad, but the play through on Legendary is just absolutely, ridiculously hard to do. Even with Bandana on it is still hard to do. When you get into the ship, you’re confronted by the usual invisible energy sword elite, but after that you get bombarded by about five golden elites with energy swords along with grunts and jackals.

Assualt on the Control Room is probably my least favorite mission because its really long and boring and i aslo dont like Two Betrayals because its the same mission just backwards. My favorite level is the Library mainly because of its challenge.

343 Guilty Sperk
It’s boring, annoying (because there are so many ways that you are lost in 5 minutes), and the only good thing that happens is that you discover the flood…
excuse my english, i’m spanish

I’ll get into the good Captain as its my least favorite level as well. I lost count of how many time he “John Wayned” himself out into a group of elites. Personally, my gameplay was rather reasonable even on legendary, but it was Keyes getting himself that proved the biggest pain. I finally figured out if I retreated far enough, he would do as well and on top of that he would get behind me.

> Truth and Reconciliation.
>
> The level itself isn’t bad, but the play through on Legendary is just absolutely, ridiculously hard to do. Even with Bandana on it is still hard to do. When you get into the ship, you’re confronted by the usual invisible energy sword elite, but after that you get bombarded by about five golden elites with energy swords along with grunts and jackals.
>
> Captain Keyes, I’m not even going to go into that.

The obvious answer is The Library. The carrier forms destroy you on Herioc+. The mission design is just boring too look at, it seems to repeat over and over…
Guess it wouldn’t be so bad with Bandana and Shotty+Rockets but still.

Two Betrayals or The Library. The Library took me ages to do and I’m not stuck on Two Betrayals.

I have to admit, even though they are difficult and repetitious, 343GS and the Library are among my favorites, in that the Flood are exactly as they are named, virtually neverending, always coming at you.

But yeah, those infection forms…

> The obvious answer is The Library. The carrier forms destroy you on Herioc+. The mission design is just boring too look at, it seems to repeat over and over…
> Guess it wouldn’t be so bad with Bandana and Shotty+Rockets but still.

While the Library isn’t as bad anymore, the gameplay still bores and agitates me to no end.

i hated library on legendary anyway almost impossible