What is your least favorite infection map and why?

I personally think that the new infection is quite fun, with the exception of a few maps! Some of the maps are almost impossible for the zombies to kills, namely, Backwoods and sometimes Power Installation 484. Backwoods is really annoying when everybody groups in the one area that has two entrances to it, and behind where everybody camps is water that is off the map. Super frustrating when everybody is camped there and you’re a zombie. Power Installation 484 is also very annoying when everybody sits in the basement of the map and camps, again making almost impossible for the zombies to get any kills. What are your thoughts?? What is the most annoying map to you?

Drill site. All humans camp either helicopter or sniper on that map. Infected stand no chance when that happened.

Drill site. Hate that f’n map.

Backwoods is my least favourite because I suck at it as both a zombie and human lol. The other maps are fine, and it is completely possible for the zombies to win on ALL maps.

I hate the crypt because as a Spartan going for weapons the infected are always camping the weapon spawns plus it’s very hard to spot the alpha because of the fog and the dark.

Probably drill site or the crypt

I would say Sword Base before they placed the death barriers on the ledge. That map was a human camp fest.

> 2533274819939761;7:
> I would say Sword Base before they placed the death barriers on the ledge. That map was a human camp fest.

OP is talking about H5 infection maps.