What is your highest CSR?

Mine is 50 on rumble pit. :slight_smile:

37 in Big Team. Several one’s over 30.

35 in btb followed by 33 in infinity slayer

32 in Big Team. I’m trying to rank up in CTF and Dominion though. That’s going to take forever…

31 in Infinity Slayer

44 in BTB and 34 in Action sack.

I hardly play BTB but its simple to get 50 in it and as for action sack it can go so wrong when you try to earn score because of the randomness involved.

CSR 33.

Playlist - Flood.

40 in Big team battle

What is csr

Im 50 on big team and 40 something on team slayer. but dude why did you make this post other than to brag your a 50. Getting to 50 isn’t hard

> Im 50 on big team and 40 something on team slayer. but dude why did you make this post other than to brag your a 50. Getting to 50 isn’t hard

Depends on gametype.

You all say its simple to get a 50 in BTB. May i ask, did you have to get a 1st or 2nd place before you moved off CSR 1. How many wins does it take before you even start to rank up?
Obviously i’m stuck on CSR 1 with no movement at all, hundreds of games, KAD of 1
but only ever finished 3rd a couple of times.
Guess i’m stuck in the CSR 1 gang!

> You all say its simple to get a 50 in BTB. May i ask, did you have to get a 1st or 2nd place before you moved off CSR 1. How many wins does it take before you even start to rank up?
> Obviously i’m stuck on CSR 1 with no movement at all, hundreds of games, KAD of 1
> but only ever finished 3rd a couple of times.
> Guess i’m stuck in the CSR 1 gang!

Looking at your recent games it doesn’t look like you ever finish in the top half of players, which would be why you never rank up. You have occasional 3rds/4ths in the stats but those are not really 3rd/4th places because you’re on the winning team, in face you’re right at the bottom of the leaderboard over all.

A 38 in team snipers I think. Unfortunately that’s the highest I’ll get considering my “no longer recognized by my xbox” Halo 4 disc.

OGHaza,
Thank you for being straight. Looks like i’m just going to have to get better.

50, it’s so easy compared to the other games it’s nothing to boast about OP …

32 in BTIS, although it has fallen to a 25 :frowning:

Edit: Just checked HTR and it is “easy” to get a 50 in BTIS. According to Halotracker there are over 2800 CSR 50’s in BTIS, compared to Team Objective which only has 2 50’s.

HTR CSR Leaderboards

You ready to be jelly? 23 in Action Sack. XD

32 in Infinity Slayer. 28 in Team Snipers. 27 in SWAT. 23 in Action Sack

> OGHaza,
> Thank you for being straight. Looks like i’m just going to have to get better.

I don’t care about CSR. Rather, I ask simply, are you having fun? If so, that’s all that matters!

If you want to improve, try this site as it has great video tips & tricks…it helped me!