What is your graphical expectation?

I hope is better than Halo 5’s graphics. At least cut scenes to be same quality as its teaser.

> 2535456165221911;1:
> I hope is better than Halo 5’s graphics. At least cut scenes to be same quality as its teaser.

Can’t really compare an RTS’s graphics against an FPS’s graphics. If both were equally zoomed in, the FPS would look far superior, but as an RTS has much more going on on-screen than an FPS does (units, explosions, terrain effects all being rendered in real-time) an RTS will look prettier in it’s native zoomed out mode than an FPS would if it was zoomed out.

Apples and oranges.

Cutscenes are always gorgeous in Halo games (if CGI).

1080p 60fps

the first halo wars cutscenes are better than any other halo game …so the exact same :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274809541057;2:
> > 2535456165221911;1:
> > I hope is better than Halo 5’s graphics. At least cut scenes to be same quality as its teaser.
>
>
> Can’t really compare an RTS’s graphics against an FPS’s graphics. If both were equally zoomed in, the FPS would look far superior, but as an RTS has much more going on on-screen than an FPS does (units, explosions, terrain effects all being rendered in real-time) an RTS will look prettier in it’s native zoomed out mode than an FPS would if it was zoomed out.
>
> Apples and oranges.
>
> Cutscenes are always gorgeous in Halo games (if CGI).

I meant by no disappointment on the graphics, Halo 5 disappointed me.

> 2535456165221911;1:
> I hope is better than Halo 5’s graphics. At least cut scenes to be same quality as its teaser.

Because of the size of the units, I don’t expect the assets to have even close to as high of resolution as halo 5. I really liked the detail on the assets from Halo: Spartan Strike/Assault

If they use the assets from those two games I would be really happy. the cut scenes should be made externally from the assets used in the actual gameplay. that is just how RTS’s should do it. it would great in every RTS in the past, why change it now?

> 2533274798869988;6:
> > 2535456165221911;1:
> > I hope is better than Halo 5’s graphics. At least cut scenes to be same quality as its teaser.
>
>
> Because of the size of the units, I don’t expect the assets to have even close to as high of resolution as halo 5. I really liked the detail on the assets from Halo: Spartan Strike/Assault
>
> If they use the assets from those two games I would be really happy. the cut scenes should be made externally from the assets used in the actual gameplay. that is just how RTS’s should do it. it would great in every RTS in the past, why change it now?

Halo wars had amazing cutscenes and didn’t use assets from the gameplay and they may be the best looking cutscenes in the series, rivaled only by H2A. I didnt like the design of spartan assault, I’m not sure why, scaling seemed off to me though. But I am totally against using gameplay asset in cutscenes, it looks better to animate it.

Cutscenes from Halo Wars and H2A were produced by the same CGI studio, IIRC. Blur.

And seeing as how they again produced the Halo Wars 2 teaser trailer, I would expect them to be on the job for producing all Halo Wars 2 cinematics and trailers.

I’m expecting the graphics to be pretty damn good

> 2533274882881665;3:
> 1080p 60fps

Yes, 60fps. IDK about 1080p (I don’t really care about resolution tbh) but 60fps is a must.

Graphics shouldn’t be the main focus. But obviously better than Halo Wars, other than that I really don’t care.

It’d be hard to have good graphics in an RTS because there’s alot to render, so in-game my expectations are slightly above what we saw in Halo Wars. But since Halo Wars had outstanding cutscenes graphics, I expect either the same or slightly above the level of graphics than the past installment. But graphics don’t make a game, gameplay does, so no matter how it looks, I’m sure it’ll still be great game.

probably a little better than the original, but with fantastic cutscenes, as has been shown thus far. That’s how most RTS games are.

Graphics ingame don’t matter. Cutscenes should look nice.

I don’t care what HW2 looks like graphically wise. So long as the units aren’t stupidly proportioned like in Alpha Stages of HW1 and the ‘graphics’ are on par or better cough than HW1 it’ll be fine.

Blur doesn’t make bad cinematics. The companies generally tell them what they want, and they go. Check the MCC documentary on Blur and see.

No concern graphically wise for HW2. It’s a dumb one of anyone has it.

I’m not too bothered about the graphics in all honest, hopefully even a little bit better than current Halo Wars graphics and I will be happy as larry.
What I want is a higher unit cap, bigger maps and more players on one map e.g 4v4, 5v5 etc. And maybe even some game modes like CTF for instance.

Cutscenes with always be the same for a game like this. I hope the gameplay Models will be a little more detailed. Certain maps in Halo Wars 1 you could zoom very close to the models and they would terrible. I think it’d be could if they had a little more detail.

H2A like cut scenes and improved models similar to Spartan Assault and Strike (Obviously of much better quality).