What is your favourite trickshot you did?

I had a snifle, and hat tricked a hogs passenger and driver and got someone else who wasn’t paying attention. Even though I got assassinated, felt pretty good.

This isn’t a trick shot but more of a trick throw. I like to go and get a showstopper on a person who is assassinating me with my own grenade that I just threw.

ShadowGaming856, what’s up brah? try to invite you to play but you always in campaign. :frowning:

anyway, I don’t have many, but i love doing this on the Rig

> 2533274913126156;3:
> ShadowGaming856, what’s up brah? try to invite you to play but you always in campaign. :frowning:
>
> anyway, I don’t have many, but i love doing this on the Rig

I would have been pissed if that was me.

> 2533274974081836;4:
> > 2533274913126156;3:
> > ShadowGaming856, what’s up brah? try to invite you to play but you always in campaign. :frowning:
> >
> > anyway, I don’t have many, but i love doing this on the Rig
>
>
> I would have been pissed if that was me.

hah. Ikr.

I spawned in on snipers, run forwards, airborn snapshot headshot a guy out of a boosting ghost.
my friend was there and his reaction was priceless.
if anyone wants to see it I recorded it

back in the regular fiesta days, i got a collateral with a sniper rifle. Unfortunately, the first was my team mate. i swear i meant to shoot the guy behind him. I wish i had a video for show and tell but something happened to the footage.

I love sticking a plasma grenade not the enemy forehead … They can see it and it’s going to blow them up and there’s bugger all they can do about it !

ROTFLTIPM

> 2533274974081836;2:
> This isn’t a trick shot but more of a trick throw. I like to go and get a showstopper on a person who is assassinating me with my own grenade that I just threw.

Ha! Amazing! Actually, I never got the showstopper medal, just watched people get it.

I jump off a high place with a sniper, start ground pounding and spin a 360, thruster pack any direction, zoom in + stabilize, shoot any player in the head.

> 2533274913126156;3:
> ShadowGaming856, what’s up brah? try to invite you to play but you always in campaign. :frowning:
>
> anyway, I don’t have many, but i love doing this on the Rig

I can play soon, on sunday or friday prob. But still, LOL. Poor guy never had a chance to hide. :wink:

> 2533274987955547;10:
> I jump off a high place with a sniper, start ground pounding and spin a 360, thruster pack any direction, zoom in + stabilize, shoot any player in the head.

But what bout u teammates? #SuccessfulTrickshot/Fail

> 2533274895479251;6:
> I spawned in on snipers, run forwards, airborn snapshot headshot a guy out of a boosting ghost.
> my friend was there and his reaction was priceless.
> if anyone wants to see it I recorded it

OK. I guess you can do that. It doesn’t make sense to me. Ghosts in Snipers? WHAT?

> 2535420033410870;12:
> > 2533274987955547;10:
> > I jump off a high place with a sniper, start ground pounding and spin a 360, thruster pack any direction, zoom in + stabilize, shoot any player in the head.
>
>
> But what bout u teammates? #SuccessfulTrickshot/Fail

Haha, see what u did there. Should have said any ‘enemy’ player in the head…