What is your favourite Halo Infinite weapon?

My favourite is probably the VK78, I haven’t played the beta but it looks really cool to play with!

Commando. I’m worried that they will reduce the recoil because people complained that it was too hard to handle in the flight, but it needs to stay. It would be too OP if they did that.

The Battle Rifle. None of the new weapons calls my attention, the commando is just a DMR on steroids and that’s ok, the heatwave… Do anyone know what is its purpose?, the banished harpoon launcher (forgot its name) seems Ok, but i prefer a nice sniper, and so on. They’re not bad, i like them, but i don’t see me using them too often (yet)…

> 2535411943412341;3:
> The Battle Rifle. None of the new weapons calls my attention, the commando is just a DMR on steroids and that’s ok, the heatwave… Do anyone know what is its purpose?, the banished harpoon launcher (forgot its name) seems Ok, but i prefer a nice sniper, and so on. They’re not bad, i like them, but i don’t see me using them too often (yet)…

Yeah the heatwave is not really used, they should make it a bit more powerful in my opinion. The Battle Rifle is my second favourite weapon, it looks really satisfying to shoot with.

BR is good but I think a bit too precise. They need to add more kick to the burst, vertically dispersing the three shots a little more.

> 2535421108515819;5:
> BR is good but I think a bit too precise. They need to add more kick to the burst, vertically dispersing the three shots a little more.

Nah I think the Battle Rifle is good as it is, I’ll test it on september 24th and I will see!

Sidekick is amazing too. I love the two distinct modes of fire. Spam fire at close range for a 1.1 s kill (slightly faster than the AR) or precisely time your shots as the bloom resets to also be pretty lethal at mid-range.

> 2535416796667900;6:
> > 2535421108515819;5:
> > BR is good but I think a bit too precise. They need to add more kick to the burst, vertically dispersing the three shots a little more.
>
> Nah I think the Battle Rifle is good as it is, I’ll test it on september 24th and I will see!

I will recommend another suggestion. Currently, someone who spams “fire” will shoot at the exact same rate of fire as someone who times successive trigger pulls immediately following the previous burst’s animation. This incentivizes sloppiness and goes against all marksmanship fundamentals.

The solution: Reward players who learn to time their shots (to within 50 ms or 1/20th of a second) with a 10% faster rate of fire. This will add some depth to the skill cap while also keeping it fairly user-friendly for new players.

The heatwave. The alternate firing modes are so cool because it allows you to really adapt to certain combat encounters. I’m so excited to try it out in the next flight.
Shock Rifle’s most likely gonna be my fav sniper, we’ll see.

The BR and the bulldog are my favorites so far. Sidekick is nice too, especially the design :slight_smile:

It may have been slightly overpowered but I really liked the Needler. I’d just like more of an explosive effect on the super-combine but it was really fun to use and the new design is best it’s ever looked, in my opinion.

> 2535433953554314;11:
> It may have been slightly overpowered but I really liked the Needler. I’d just like more of an explosive effect on the super-combine but it was really fun to use and the new design is best it’s ever looked, in my opinion.

Yes agree with you, it looks great! And was a tiny bit too strong. The Audio has to improve but i’m sure 343i will do that.

The Ravager is my favourite new weapon so far. I initially wasn’t sure about it when I saw it in the campaign gameplay demo trailer, but I got to try it out in the flight and I loved it! I think the sound effects could be bit better, though. It’s a Brute/Banished weapon, it should sound a little more forceful. And the secondary fire could be stronger. It’s certainly no replacement for the Incendiary/Firebomb grenade, that’s for sure!

BR first, and Commando.

Def VK78. I loved it so much that me and my friends designed a carbine variant for a game that were making

I love the updates they’ve made to the SPNKR. The bright red rocket fire on the missile itself looks fantastic. Combo that with the way they’ve filled out the volume of the smoke trail and it looks so good!

I’m excited for a more dynamic explosion effect to eventually come in an update. The weapon and projectile itself have immaculate sound and visual design though!

> 2535422073786749;15:
> Def VK78. I loved it so much that me and my friends designed a carbine variant for a game that were making

They made it irl? Or 3D on their pc?

> 2535406260637191;13:
> The Ravager is my favourite new weapon so far. I initially wasn’t sure about it when I saw it in the campaign gameplay demo trailer, but I got to try it out in the flight and I loved it! I think the sound effects could be bit better, though. It’s a Brute/Banished weapon, it should sound a little more forceful. And the secondary fire could be stronger. It’s certainly no replacement for the Incendiary/Firebomb grenade, that’s for sure!

I also like the Ravenger it looks really good for mid-close range, not much people play it though, I hope they can make it a bit more powerful.

BR, Commando, Sidekick and Bulldog all felt awesome.
The UNSC weapons seem best based on what I’ve played so far.

I like the pulse carbine. It takes two full bursts to kill someone. I think we haven’t had enough time to get used to it. By the time the last flight was nearing it’s end, I was picking people off really well, specially medium to long range. I think it will get nerfed in the future once people get better and understand it.