What is your favourite armour set?

Hi everyone
I was wondering what everybody’s favourite armour set was and if they have obtained it yet.
Me personally I want the helljumper set but I haven’t got it so far.
Look forward to your views :relaxed:

i wouldn’t mind a set of mk4

I currently rock the Nightfall armor set but when I unlock Helljumper, that’s what I’ll be wearing.

> 2533274890314548;3:
> I currently rock the Nightfall armor set but when I unlock Helljumper, that’s what I’ll be wearing.

Brother from another mother
Gotta love the ODST look :slight_smile:

if I ever get helljumper and mk4 i’d switch them out every now and then. im not sure about the actual helljumper armor, though. helmet looks nice but viewing it on my spartan (can do so in the website’s spartan customization tab…) doesn’t look right.

> 2533274808132968;5:
> if I ever get helljumper and mk5 i’d switch them out every now and then. im not sure about the actual helljumper armor, though. helmet looks nice but viewing it on my spartan (can do so in the website’s spartan customization tab…) doesn’t look right.

In-game the Helljumper helmet looks awesome :slight_smile:

meant viewing the armor, helmet looks dope with mk4 armor.

> 2533274808132968;7:
> meant viewing the armor, helmet looks dope with mk4 armor.

Nightfall armour with the air assault helmet makes you look like a halo 2 odst. It’s probs one of my fave armour combos.

Well, blame the Req system for limiting my exposure to new armors, but currently it’s probably Noble.

I’d love to be able to buy what armour you like
Guess I’m just lazy lol

Interceptor cutter body, with a pathfinder helm

Anubis body and Helljumper helmet

I’m rocking the Locus helmet and Mark IV body.

The armor in my Halo 5 service record is my favorite atm.

Mark VI helm and Centurion body

It makes me feel like a part of Blue Team is with me

Personally, I think I’m going to go insane if I open one more Silver and it’s not Nomad (body). I have the base one already and it’s… devastatingly slick. Lately I’ve been taking advantage of Halo 5 having a great deal of more closely-fitting armors to choose from (seeing as they kinda bulked up since Reach onward) and Nomad has the best look out of them by far. Only problem is that the coloring is a little bland for me so I’ve been grinding non-stop for the skinned version ever since, and I’m at the end of my rope with the REQ system and it’s random unlocks. I also have yet to change my helmet for anything but Enforcer.

Mark VI is the correct answer

Well 343 ruined my favourite armour set since Halo 3, Security. Seriously, it looks terrible now, the mouthpiece is just so edgy…

So currently I’m using the Recon helmet and the Noble armour. Keeping it classic. I was using the Mark VI before that. I really want the Argus set, Mark IV and Helljumper though, unfortunately I’m only just over halfway through the Silver grind at the moment so it looks like it will be a while.

The Defender helmets are my favourite, I really want Buck’s armour though

Mark IV armor with Noble helmet and dauntless visor deadly combination.

Achilles and mark IV gen 1. I’m set for Achilles but I doubt ill have mk4 before summer vacation as I only game on weekends (those a*s come at a price)