What is your favourita armor combination

Hi guys im just asking what is your favourite halo combination?
Be happy and play halo :slight_smile:

Vigilant watcher + pilot. I know it’s not matching, but it’s my favourite helmet.

Double Achilles! Wear it proudly

> 2533274865778947;3:
> Double Achilles! Wear it proudly

Definitely my favorite set in Halo.

Before Achilles, I was partial to the Argus Arestor helmet and Copperhead Fangs armor on a female Spartan (does not work too well on a male Spartan). Indomitable Erod was a helmet of choice as well. I love the Recon helmet included as part of the pack in H5, but it doesn’t seem to work as well in H5 as it does in Reach.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2533274865778947;3:
> > Double Achilles! Wear it proudly
>
> Definitely my favorite set in Halo.
>
> Before Achilles, I was partial to the Argus Arestor helmet and Copperhead Fangs armor on a female Spartan (does not work too well on a male Spartan). Indomitable Erod was a helmet of choice as well. I love the Recon helmet included as part of the pack in H5, but it doesn’t seem to work as well in H5 as it does in Reach.

I’ve been trying to mix it up and try something new but I always seem to go back to this armour. Spent toooo much time grinding for it to not wear it

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but i’m not really bothered about amour or helmet as they don’t affect gameplay.
it’s FPS, so the only time I see myself in the armour & helmet is when I’m dead on the floor or falling away into the abyss.

Helioskrill and Helioskrill.

Helmet: Mark V Delta
Armor: Mark V Alpha

> 2533274975565198;7:
> Helioskrill and Helioskrill.

This is also my fav lol