What is your favorite weapon design?

A simple question, really. What is your favorite weapon design in the game and why? For myself, I really enjoy the design of the Plasma Repeater. The way that the curves and lines flow make it appear very elegant, yet the details (scratch marks, etc) make it feel very rugged.

Railgun and DMR.

I’m a big fan of the blocky and minimalist aesthetic.

I’m really really drawn towards the original plasma rifle.
It’s just something about how it looked and sounded in classic Halo 2…

I have to admit, I hate the -Yoinks!- but the Promethean weapons are rather well animated and I enjoy how the zoom feature works on them. I especially love the Scatter Shot shotgun.
But for overall appeal, the Railgun. It just looks like it could punch through anything with one round. Kinda sad tho that it feels underpowered half the time :confused:

Don’t hate me, but I really love the Halo 4/Halo 5 shotgun design. It looks and powerful and functional at the same time.

ARC-920 Railgun and M395 DMR. I just like the way the Railgun looks. Not sure why. And I prefer the M395 to Reach’s M392 DMR. Also not sure why.

> 2535448376242666;5:
> Don’t hate me, but I really love the Halo 4/Halo 5 shotgun design. It looks and powerful and functional at the same time.

At first I thought that the new M45D shotgun looked kinda ugly, but it’s grown on me.

Gravity Hammer is so metal. It has also reminded me a lot of the old Loxodon Warhammer art.

Halo 2A MP Energy Sword and Halo 2 Campaign SMG.

The halo 5 Energy sword: Prophets Bane variant. Has it’s own unique elegance and design with installments such as imbedded camo. Plus it’s wielded by everyones favorite Sangheli warrior.

either the h2br, dmr, or AR are my favorite actually

H3 sniper rifle. I love it and don’t get why they changed the scope… It was so much cooler when it took up the whole space instead of some circle… #BBTH3S

> 2533274883898161;12:
> H3 sniper rifle. I love it and don’t get why they changed the scope… It was so much cooler when it took up the whole space instead of some circle… #BBTH3S

I thought the Halo 2A Campaign Sniper was the best.

Kinda surprised not more people have said anything about the MA5 series, it’s the iconic weapon of Halo.

> 2533274791843328;14:
> Kinda surprised not more people have said anything about the MA5 series, it’s the iconic weapon of Halo.

Yeah but each one was so similar except the Reach-post AR.

Gold Standard. Why settle for less?

Halo 2 br

Blaze of Glory and BR55

Energy Sword. It’s so beautiful. If I had to pick a gun I’d say the Reach model sniper rifle. God that thing was so -Yoink!-.

both arclight and answer specifically…i like the railgun and saw design and these req versions have a sick paintjob to it, really love that white with dark green and red accents.