What is your favorite unit?

So, what is everyone’s favorite unit? Is it the one you deploy most often? Personally, my favorite unit is the cobra. What’s not to love about long range artillery with defendable options?

Wraiths.

I’ve always loved wraiths.

I don’t know why.

Wraiths.

I’m quite attached to the Elite Honour Guard. Unfortunately, I do not have Halo Wars at the moment and can not play. So I downloaded the Beta and can only play as Captain Cutter and the Prophet of Regret. :confused:

ODSTs.

Feet First Into Hell!

Warthogs! :slight_smile:

Grizzlies for the power they are ‘suppose’ to represent.
Elite honor guards because, they’re elite honor guards…
Cyclopses, such under rated units :frowning:

> Warthogs! :slight_smile:

I always thought Warthogs were really cheap (money wise; don’t take it the wrong way :P) and fun to use. But, to be honest, they never really seemed too effective for me. :confused:

Scarabs nothing cooler then having 2 scarabs and the prophet.

> Grizzlies for the power they are ‘suppose’ to represent.
> Elite honor guards because, they’re elite honor guards…
> Cyclopses, such under rated units :frowning:

Speaking of grizzly power, yesterday me and my friend did a little test. He got 3 14 star grizzlies and they completely annihilated. Here was our test though: I 4x mac’d one of is tanks and it didn’t even kill it halfway. He sent all three tanks into to an enemy base and they sent all they had with turret defenses, and they were barely touched. The machine guns on his tanks were firing on infantry and killing them with maybe 3 bullets. It took two grizzly shots to destroy an unupgraded supply pad, and with all three combined it only took a few seconds to completely destroy a base. Just thought i’d share! :slight_smile:
Also cyclopses work wonders for your cobra lines!

Arby in late game on exile.

Banshees because they’re cheap,easy to mass,destroy buildings fast, and if you can micro them good then you can cause alot of damage and frustraion for your opponent.

> > Warthogs! :slight_smile:
>
> I always thought Warthogs were really cheap (money wise; don’t take it the wrong way :P) and fun to use. But, to be honest, they never really seemed too effective for me. :confused:

They are really good if you use their mobility and building damage to your advantage. Of course building up an army of hogs and fighting tanks head on isn’t going to turn out too well.

Wraiths.

Most people hear that word and think “Thats a late game unit.”

I hear that word and think “No, I’m churning 6 of them out before the enemy has 3 marine squads.”

How you might ask?

Temple

Factory

Resource crates on map

Warehouse

Warehouse

> Wraiths.
>
> Most people hear that word and think “Thats a late game unit.”
>
> I hear that word and think “No, I’m churning 6 of them out before the enemy has 3 marine squads.”
>
> How you might ask?
>
> Temple
>
> Factory
>
> Resource crates on map
>
> Warehouse
>
> Warehouse

its just impossible!

my favourite unit is the wolverine. beats everything except scorpions.

Jackals
best infentry unit in game
beats down air
beats down infantry
and with right combo they can loose

Tanks…
canny glitch ftw!

> Tanks…
> canny glitch ftw!

What’s the canny glitch!?

> Wraiths.
>
> Most people hear that word and think “Thats a late game unit.”
>
> I hear that word and think “No, I’m churning 6 of them out before the enemy has 3 marine squads.”
>
> How you might ask?
>
> Temple
>
> Factory
>
> Resource crates on map
>
> Warehouse
>
> Warehouse

GOOD STRAT BRO! Try factory 5th. You will have early wraiths and an eco.

> > Wraiths.
> >
> > Most people hear that word and think “Thats a late game unit.”
> >
> > I hear that word and think “No, I’m churning 6 of them out before the enemy has 3 marine squads.”
> >
> > How you might ask?
> >
> > Temple
> >
> > Factory
> >
> > Resource crates on map
> >
> > Warehouse
> >
> > Warehouse
>
> GOOD STRAT BRO! Try factory 5th. You will have early wraiths and an eco.

Don’t listen to him he has no idea what he is talking about. What you should really do is cut the supply pad for another factory or else you will simply be making too much cash. So temple factory factory hall summit so you can counter everything. Unbeatable.

> > > Wraiths.
> > >
> > > Most people hear that word and think “Thats a late game unit.”
> > >
> > > I hear that word and think “No, I’m churning 6 of them out before the enemy has 3 marine squads.”
> > >
> > > How you might ask?
> > >
> > > Temple
> > >
> > > Factory
> > >
> > > Resource crates on map
> > >
> > > Warehouse
> > >
> > > Warehouse
> >
> > GOOD STRAT BRO! Try factory 5th. You will have early wraiths and an eco.
>
> Don’t listen to him he has no idea what he is talking about. What you should really do is cut the supply pad for another factory or else you will simply be making too much cash. So temple factory factory hall summit so you can counter everything. Unbeatable.

don’t forget to sell the temple for the extra boost it gives you.