What is your favorite thing about Infinite so far?

There are plenty of criticisms on the forums about Infinites current state, but I think the game does have a lot of good things going for it. Whether it’s gameplay, a favorite weapon/vehicle, or just the fact that fruit physics exist now, what have you been happy to see in infinite? Personally the BR is one of my favorite iterations in the series. It looks and sounds good, while also feeling crispy to use compared to the last few games

1 Like

In general I enjoy Ranked a lot :slight_smile: BR + no sensor is.my cup of tea despite me being noob :slight_smile:

1 Like

The grappling hook is really fun to use.
Most games have them act as a linear “pull-you-towards-the-hook” kinda thing, and I really like how Infinite actually lets you swing on the hook.

1 Like

Ranked is definitely my favorite way to play due to the BR and lack of motion tracker. It seems to play much faster paced

I have to say I like the addition of bots, as well as the promise they bring.

1 Like

As long as you don’t have them in your Team… They should raise them from marine to spartan.

I like stockpile and the mangler. Totally in love with this weapon.

1 Like

Aside from sensitivity settings that I still can’t get right, and a host of other issues that everyone has already posted a thousand times, it just feels solid. I can’t think of an mp game in a while that aside from little glitches worked this well at launch.

1 Like

The game has a solid foundation, and lots of potential.

I know more things will come, and I’m really excited to play the campaign.

I’m optimistic about the future of this game, despite my current gripes

1 Like

The majority of the maps are really well designed.

There’s also a good variety in the setting aesthetic (i.e. urban city, desert, outdoors, narrow ‘office’ hallways).

1 Like