What is your favorite skull and why?

My favorite one for challnge has to be Foreign, as it can make the game a real challenge at some points.
My favorite for funsies is infinite ammo or the one where you switch the Arbiter and Chief’s abilities, or the scarab gun skull.

IWHBY is a pretty awesome skull. I’ve heard some pretty hilarious things. But… I’m going to have to say Scarab skull because… well… it’s the scarab skull!!!

I know its lame but…Grunt Birthday Party…it actually helped me increase my overall accuracy…that and it was hilarious…
IWHBY
and I think Thunderstorm…made it more fun, I like a challenge

I always play with Grunt birthday party and IWHBYD. But i must say that i really liked the grunt funeral. It made you keep distance with the grunts and avoid melee with them

iwbyd and grunt birthday

> 2533274926575406;3:
> I know its lame but…Grunt Birthday Party…it actually helped me increase my overall accuracy…that and it was hilarious…
> IWHBY
> and I think Thunderstorm…made it more fun, I like a challenge

Not lame at all! If it helps, it helps!

Grunt Birthday Party. I use it all the time. I like this skull for 3 reasons.

1. It makes you want to get more headshots.
    This helps your accuracy if you don’t have the skull on. But who doesn’t want the skull on?

2. Birthday confetti
    I mean, c’mon who doesn’t like confetti.

3. Yeah!
    The game rewards you for getting a headshot. (Both confetti and) a sound effect.

Oh yeah, in Reach you can have an armor effect that gives you the birthday party effect when you die. I have it. It’s awesome.

IWBYD

Bandana and Scarab

Bandana Is obvious, Infinite ammo is always fun, makes legendary enjoyable and I like bringing weapons with me that are rare for that level

Scarab Well, this is self explanatory, what ever the difficulty what ever the level it’s just hilarious

I wish these two were in every halo.

> 2533274926575406;3:
> I know its lame but…Grunt Birthday Party…it actually helped me increase my overall accuracy…that and it was hilarious…
> IWHBY
> and I think Thunderstorm…made it more fun, I like a challenge

It helped me with accuracy too. IWHBY is fun as well.

IWHBY is my favorite skull but the Grunt Birthday Party skull the funniest to take.

> 2533274974350131;7:
> Grunt Birthday Party. I use it all the time. I like this skull for 3 reasons.
>
> 1. It makes you want to get more headshots.
> This helps your accuracy if you don’t have the skull on. But who doesn’t want the skull on?
>
> 2. Birthday confetti
> I mean, c’mon who doesn’t like confetti.
>
> 3. Yeah!
> The game rewards you for getting a headshot. (Both confetti and) a sound effect.
>
> Oh yeah, in Reach you can have an armor effect that gives you the birthday party effect when you die. I have it. It’s awesome.

Also a fun eastern egg before you take it in Halo 5.

Tilt, without a doubt.

Just play Firefight in ODST, have the announcer say that “Tilt” is on, which basically means prepare to be -Yoinked!-.

Grunt Birthday Party. Especially when you can pop like 10 heads back to back to back, so you get a whole room full of confetti and so many kids cheering.

My own skull. It protects my brain.

GRUNT BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Boom skull, grunt funeral, and bandanna skull, these three combined means death to the entire area including yourself and its a blast lol.

IWHBYD & Grunt Birthday Party, I don’t think you can have a Halo game & not have them skulls, I always have them on after my first playthrough.

Sputnik because weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since I suck it’s definitely not any of the ones that actually make it harder, haha. Grunt Birthday Party, IWHBYD, Bandanna, Scarab, Envy, Boom, Grunt Funeral, Cowbell/Sputnik, all fun. Some combination of those usually manages to put a big stupid grin on my face while I play.