What is your favorite REQ that you've unlocked?

There’s ton of things wrong with this game. Radar, lack of game modes, and no split-screen…

But let’s focus on something positive.

So I ask you, what is your favorite REQ that you’ve unlocked so far and why?

For me, it’s the Spiral Pistol.

https://image.halocdn.com/h5/requisitions/b560316d-f7d1-4be0-8d59-6cf9c3e1bdb0?locale=en&width=200&hash=k17iSQJkUW818z2uhg7UcFFzYnVjuxmbRfBVx1yQmTo%3D

I like that I can always spawn with it in arena and that it looks like a Captain America -Yoink-.

My answer is ‘The Answer’

It’s a SAW that shoots proximity detonating explosive rounds. It’s like the airburst gun from Elysium, but automatic. That thing shreds Spartans like they’re tissue, and does work on Vehicles and the Warden as well. Heckuva gun

I like the helm helmet I unlocked in a pack

the quick-charging, 2 shots per mag railgun. Is it called wildcharge?, anyway, it is only lvl 4 like standard railgun, and you can tear through hogs, ghosts and spartans early game.

I got the ghost ultra which is pretty cool, and a couple magnum skins.

I got a gauss warthog certification, now all I need is a decent teammate.

Ghost ultras and my 15+ scorpions .

I haven’t unlocked anything great yet. Though if I had to pick, I’d say the gungoose. I love riding up and blasting people with that thing.

> 2533274842679595;2:
> My answer is ‘The Answer’
>
> It’s a SAW that shoots proximity detonating explosive rounds. It’s like the airburst gun from Elysium, but automatic. That thing shreds Spartans like they’re tissue, and does work on Vehicles and the Warden as well. Heckuva gun

Just got a certification for that one too, it’s amazing.
My favourite REQ was the legendary Warzone boost as it’s my first ever legendary REQ…
jk
The Answer is the best period

I always enjoy my 70+ scorpions I have right now.

And my DMR is great.

> 2533274836335947;4:
> the quick-charging, 2 shots per mag railgun. Is it called wildcharge?, anyway, it is only lvl 4 like standard railgun, and you can tear through hogs, ghosts and spartans early game.

That is Whiplash :slight_smile:

My favourite REQ I found was the DMR. I almost -Yoink!-ed myself when I finally obtain it, knowing I could turn the tables against all the Battle Rifles who keep killing me in Warzone…

…then I was heartbroken to find it was a Recoil Control variant and needed an REQ level of 8 to unlock for use in-game.

> 2533274939018653;11:
> > 2533274836335947;4:
> > the quick-charging, 2 shots per mag railgun. Is it called wildcharge?, anyway, it is only lvl 4 like standard railgun, and you can tear through hogs, ghosts and spartans early game.
>
>
> That is Whiplash :slight_smile:
>
> My favourite REQ I found was the DMR. I almost -Yoink!-ed myself when I finally obtain it, knowing I could turn the tables against all the Battle Rifles who keep killing me in Warzone…
>
> …then I was heartbroken to find it was a Recoil Control variant and needed an REQ level of 8 to unlock for use in-game.

Get REQ’d

The Mongoose certification.

I jest of course

The Security armor set.

Either fuel rod cannon, saw, apitite for destruction, oni warthog, sniper or Spartan laser(great for bosses/vehicles)

> 2533274842679595;2:
> My answer is ‘The Answer’
>
> It’s a SAW that shoots proximity detonating explosive rounds. It’s like the airburst gun from Elysium, but automatic. That thing shreds Spartans like they’re tissue, and does work on Vehicles and the Warden as well. Heckuva gun

How do the special power weapons work, again? One use thing, right?

My Recon DMR, Spiral Magnum, Noble armor, Corp Scorpion, I like all of those. But when (if) I get Security (helm + armor) that will be my favorite.

> 2533274796217601;14:
> The Security armor set.

I hate you.

Honestly, Fotus.

It was in one of my first REQ packs, and I thought it was hilarious that I got the armor that comes with the console edition. I only wear it occasionally, but it always puts a smile on my face. Silly unicorn armor.