What is your favorite new armor set?

My favorite would have to be either Helioskrill, Argus, or Copperhead.

Nightfall because ODST (I didn’t even what the episodes, I fast forwarded them just to get the armor in the beta)

Locke’s Hunter armor is pretty cool. But to be fair, all the main character’s armors are really cool. I don’t think we’ve seen a bad looking armor yet tbh. And returning armors like Warrior, Recon, and Scout were some of the better Halo 4 armors. I’m crossing my fingers for H4’s Rouge to return.

Centurion and Gen 2 mark 6

Ciruius platnone X27, and the Obligater

Whatever armor fred is wearing.

Hunter, because it kind of looks like a mix of hayabusa and rouge. But Blue team’s armor stile in general comes as a close second. After that, helioskrill, athlon, and helljumper.
And here’s what I mean by the Hayabusa thing.

The Noble set, Spartan Carter’s armor. But I’m looking forward to seeing military police again. That was my favorite helmet in Reach.

My two favorites are Hunter and Helljumper.

Centurion, because it looks great and what I would think a Spartan II would look like. Plus Fred wears it!

I think I’m gonna wear Helioskrill armor with the hunter helmet

Locke’s Hunter armor and Buck’s Hell Jumper Gen 2 armor.

I’ll just wait til the game to find my favorite armor set because I usually do.

I think we all know the answer to that…

Mark IV Baby!

> 2533275007059966;14:
> I think we all know the answer to that…
>
>
> Mark IV Baby!

What about new armor sets? Mark IV isn’t really new.

> 2533274874809745;15:
> > 2533275007059966;14:
> > I think we all know the answer to that…
> >
> >
> > Mark IV Baby!
>
>
> What about new armor sets? Mark IV isn’t really new.

Mark IV technically would be new since we never had that in game only Mark V and Mark VI.

> 2533274925960280;16:
> > 2533274874809745;15:
> > > 2533275007059966;14:
> > > I think we all know the answer to that…
> > > Mark IV Baby!
> >
> >
> > What about new armor sets? Mark IV isn’t really new.
>
>
> Mark IV technically would be new since we never had that in game only Mark V and Mark VI.

I mean armor sets that have had their first appearance in Halo 5. Mark IV has appeared long before Halo 5 in other media. I guess its my fault for not being specific enough.

I really like Athlon, I guess I like the “Arena” style helmet like the showed in the picture with #1 painted on the helmet. It was just cool

CopperHead and Hunter

Helioskril!!!